Karhast

It's been more than a month, and I've been RPing a lot. Be nice, don't be, but most of all - don't be shy!

Comments

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Karhast is excellent, everyone should try to RP with him!
    More specifically - I really like that you play up your race and racial identity, it seems like more and more people are doing this and I think it adds great depth to both the characters and the world as a whole! You can be fun, lighthearted or serious depending on the tone of a scene and your willingness to go back and forth with what Zaila throws at you is always a treat for me!

You got this, Big Guy!
    Niavex
  • Pretty cool guy. Stoic af and frustrating(in a good way). I see good things ahead.

• He's a wonderful predator who likes to get young girls drunk so he can make them spill their secrets! <3 For reals, though, Karhast's a lot of fun to RP with. His mix of humility and arrogance is a lot of fun to adjust to every time.

ZailaPazradymNolaTenshyoNiavex
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    No, p sure she gots it right.

EllianaPazradymNolaJaymiTenshyo
  • Oh Karhast.

I keep coming back to this to try and figure out exactly what I want to say, since Nola and Kar have had plenty of times where they've been getting to know each other now.

I find the character really delightful, and easy to approach - that wasn't my first impression, but Nola and him had a rigid beginning. After the first time she took to ask after him, and the following scene that would lead into many more, I've found him to be really straight forward ( makes it difficult to tell when exactly he's teasing, unless he's drinking. Then he's just drunk and haughty) and humble enough to reflect on issues in his life - he's also not be afraid to ask for advice when its needed.

But I like how earnest he is about his choices and opinions - good and bad. What I've really been enjoying is getting to watch him grow as a person, and develop slowly over time. Our characters have butted heads a few times, but I think that's just because they're both similarly stubborn people, and I like that, because it adds to their relationship.

Want more.
  • Karhast has been a positive factor with Tacitus, being the first real interaction he had when he joined the guild. I like the RP arc of a Troll, and you play it well enough to be enjoyable around. The drinking helps accentuate it.

• ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!
    Never met him.

KodazaDidiKarhast
  • NiavexNiavex United States
    Karhast has been interesting to interact with. He seems very well-rounded with his troll past, arrogant, stubborn nature, and yet he has the ability to be kind. Sometimes it almost feels like he's a lost soul and then sometimes like he's a brick wall. Hehe. Curious to see how he'll develop.
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Beautifully written emotes, and depth of character, makes rping with you fun. I am glad you approached me for rp, I am enjoying getting to know Karhast as a character. Thank you for the RP.

Niavex
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
    Probably one of the top Troll characters I've ever encountered. You got all three bases covered - Description, Character History, and Emotes. All tailored to Troll heritage. Way to go, man!