Free pics, sortof?

• OisynneOisynne MainePosts: 38Member ✭✭
    Man, I might have to put Oisynne at the bottom of your list just to get a portrait piece to go with the chibi. This is how tempting your art is.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mistress Posts: 439Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way ahead of you, @Oisynne. You're still holding your place in the list. The cartoony one was just because I couldn't let go of the image in my head. :D So you will get your portrait too!
  • FyrrenFyrren Posts: 121Member ✭✭✭
    When are you gonna make Aetolia: The Animated Series? :smiley:

Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Hah! I wish I could do animations. XD But if you all find someone to do the animations, I can always work on character design. :P
    Ehehe. Muffin Queen strikes again!
  • DakanDakan Behind youPosts: 14Member ✭✭
    Oh man, oh man oh man.

• SatomiSatomi Posts: 251Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    This is great O.O I know Sato's desc is a mix of a mouthful and a hodgepodge thrown together into a melting pot, but this is gorgeous :D

Edit: It very much captures my attempt at making Sato fight to maintain her high standard of beauty while being, essentially, an Azudim Bug-girl. (Beauty as defined by Sato, of course.)

Edit2: Spent about 30 minutes staring at the picture and going "omg she's so cute"... I believe it is time to commence the photo bomb on all the people. -grabs link and goes to skype-
    Post edited by Satomi on

Heee. Mandibles!
  • RivasRivas Posts: 538Member mod
    Holy crap I love your art style. Sign me up.

He is a powerful Azudim of Atavian heritage with a tall, slender stature topping out at six and a half feet. Wide shoulders slim into a narrow waist, skin pale like white marble and very subtly swirled; visible beneath the pallid skin in several spots, his orange veins are bold and striking against his skin. His eyes are a strikingly bright, golden amber that shimmer with an ever-shifting glow, contrasted against the natural white, so bright that they seem to cast a brilliant glow from his narrow face. His hair is a deep red, short and perpetually mussed, as if he constantly ran his fingers through it. From his back sprouts a pair of once-white feathered wings now dusted with grey ash, the occasional flake falling to the ground behind him with the slightest movement.

(tailored to fit) : a pair of dark trousers
    (strapped to each forearm) : a scorched pair of steel-plated bracers
    (resting atop his nose) : a pair of amber glasses
    (sitting on his hips at a jaunty angle) : a charred, black leather weaponbelt
    (strapped to his right thigh) : a charred, blackened thigh-strapped dagger scabbard
    (untucked with rolled-up sleeves) : a crisp, immaculate white shirt

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisPosts: 149Member ✭✭✭
    er... following. thx for doing what i could not @Leana you are an excellent mudwife
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    (Crafters): Becue says, "No, vaping will not come to Aetolia. Go back to your corner and think about what you have said."
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    (Research): Cariv says, "Itsa me, Buggio."
    And here, we see why Oisynne loves Sessi. Not just for her muffins. But also her big, adorable ears.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimePosts: 318Member ✭✭✭✭
    I am both delighted by the adorable picture and disappointed by the lack of video!
    I have been working on setting up a twitch account for myself and have been considering streaming, but I am pretty sure it would be rather boring for people since I don't have a mic and can't see the chat while drawing. <.< But I have also considered offering doing videos of commissions, but then it would cost a little bit of money, so I would stray from my all free stuff..
  • JaymiJaymi Posts: 78Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Sessi's adorable...

If you have a phone or something, you can jump on your twitch while you stream so you can see your chat.

• EmirEmir Posts: 131Member ✭✭✭
    That is how us poor scrubs who think we're good enough to stream League watch all of our friends unicorns talk is in our Twitch chat while playing. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Thanks for the advice, @Jaymi! I will make sure to give that a try when I test stream!
    @Sessizlik, I actually really love watching people draw in general. I would watch even if you never spoke. O.O
  • KodazaKodaza Los AngelesPosts: 112Member ✭✭✭
    Twitch overlays are a thing?

• JaymiJaymi Posts: 78Member ✭✭✭
    She's not wrong.

• KanivaraKanivara Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    Awh, lookit dat ickle Niall.
  • BufordBuford Posts: 280Member, Immortal Immortal
    That was magical. Man I wish I could art.

Just out of curiosity, how much time was condensed there into those ~7 minutes? Curious how long these actually take.
  • DrestynDrestyn BloodlochPosts: 118Member ✭✭✭
    Well, guess it's even more official that Drestyn has no heart. Look at that kid.

Okay, so. I'm adding this to the list, because why not, amirite? This is Oisynne's nutty husband, Cardigan. They are crazy together and so on.

He is a wise Rajamala and stands tall at just a hand over six feet. His skin is drawn tight
    over muscle, broad shoulders giving him a fairly imposing frame. The fur covering his body
    is a dull blonde color, nearly made white by either time or the effects of the sun. Framing
    his head is a well-kept mane of a dark brown, creating a clashing contrast with the rest of
    his coat. His eyes, though, stand out amongst all other things- his left being a near-gold
    color, his right a dark, ichorous black. Several locks of his mane on his left side have
    been braided and bound by a tiny strap of blackened leather, and the rest has been
    meticulously groomed. Behind him sways a tail, seemingly of its own mind, which ends in a
    tapered tuft of dark brown fur. He walks with the blessing of Iosyne.

(covering the torso) : a simple warm-black undershirt
    (worn on the feet) : charcoal leather field boots
    (covering the torso) : a long-sleeved button-up warm-black shirt
    (over the torso) : a warm-black dress jacket
    (worn on head) : a black fedora hat
    (worn on the hands) : charcoal leather gloves
    (worn on the legs) : a charcoal leather utilitarian kilt
    (worn on the back) : a warm-black leather pack
    (hanging from the shoulders) : a cloak of winter's wrath
    (worn on the shirt) : an insignia of the Blades