Llok asaurus.

So I'm just waking this dude up and have a chance to make some proper personality changes to him and would like feedback on my crappy writing style/emotes and personality.

I have an idea for an arc for him so if any progress/progression can be seen, please do tell me.

Thanks.
Svarog

Comments

• I've never met him so sadly I have no opinion.

I just wanted to post here saying you missed a chance to call the topic "Lloka Flocka Flame".
    TenshyoHavenEllianaSvarog
  • yay humor
    Mihaketi
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    What about the Pop N' Llok ness Monster?
    Elliana
  • Instant Derail :|
    Svarog
  • ROFL
    Llok is pretty awesome, I enjoy everytime we interact though what the hell does cor mean you -still- haven't informed me. I really do look forward to more interactions with him and seeing just what happens!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
  • SvarogSvarog Not all who wander are lost.
    Alright, here's the deal with Llok - He's a good dude, actually. He's not some fading violet or setting sunset. He keeps up with the interactions of others, and responds accordingly and efficiently with their actions. He flexes his age and history in a really subtle manner if you go about interacting with him, and it makes for a more well rounded character, despite being asleep forever. Displays intelligence and good rational, and seems to have a consistently flowing sense of humor. Keep on rolling, old man.
    Not all who wander are lost.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I only remember Llok as a sentinel from 100+ years ago
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I'm enjoying what I've seen of you so far. Llok has always intrigued me (and Emelle) as a long-time Order member she doesn't really know, despite her own very lengthy time following Omei. He's sort of a mystery! I hope you stick around, I'd love the opportunity to get to know your character better.
    Didi