Meskhenet

Mreh. I am curious what people have to say.

Comments

• Ooo! Yay. Okay.

You're one of the few people I RP with on a regular basis. I absolutely love you and Mesky. She's become Peri's best-friend rather quickly, which is surprising as she doesn't make friends easily. Your emotes are well thought out and you never stray from Mesk's personality too much. She's always Mesk and I always know what to expect, but you still tend to surprise me and I'm left wondering what to do or say next.

The only critique I really have to give you is to double check your emotes before you press enter. A lot of times you do the MKO way of emoting and I see a lot of %Periluna instead of you using $Periluna.

<3
    Meskhenet
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Welp. Looks like you've given Haven a reason to track you down and take a look at the Syssin again. We shall see what happens! :D
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Meskhenet
  • >.> I was bored. Shush. :P Although, I was rather in shock to see a room full of GUYS RPing.

• Going to bump this since I have had Mesk be a little more social.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I had fun RPing with you the other day! It's always fun to have another musician to do a scene with, seems like that's not something that happens very often, and the surrounding conversation was fun too! You threw out a few things about Mesk's history over the course of our interaction, so I'm curious to know if more will unfold from that.

Also, thanks for just initiating RP with Emelle out of the blue at that event. She's shy and doesn't do well at those sorts of things, so it was really nice to have someone to latch on to! :)
    Meskhenet
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Had a very enjoyable chat sitting in the Inn. Random other interactions with quick nods back and forth and saying hi and so forth. Great fun to talk to Mesk in general. Fun to talk to, great responses. Very enjoyable time all around.
    Meskhenet
  • edited June 2013
    You already know how much I adore this character, Mesky. Especially with the differences that she's been making in her life, I rarely get to see a character grow and change as much as she's managed. The best part is that it doesn't feel like a gimmick with her like it can be with other characters. Also, and I'm going to hate myself for mentioning this, I really, really like how she's stepped up and you can see that she's going to become something of a force to be reckoned with.. just even so she can protect her child. Maternal instinct much? Haha, I loved it. Wasn't a 'look at my baby, so pretty' as much as a 'you lay a hand on this and you'll regret it' approach that she's taken from the experience.

Your emotes are fantastic, you really get the point across without appearing too flowery. Your character is strong and steadfast to her ideals which is really great. I am absolutely looking forward to seeing how far she'll go and what she'll end up doing. Always a pleasure and doesn't happen nearly as much as I'd like it to.

High hopes and excitement here!
  • I liked the little bit I saw of your character when she decided to join us all in the Tavern. You can see how very much you are in your characters skin. Thank you for letting Elwyn hold Khai, she adores children and babies. Hope to see more of you around!
    imageimage