MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    No, no. You're supposed to imagine that hot guy in the second row in your underwear. I mean his underwear. Actually, just forget the underwear completely.
    MoireanAryanneLothalimondCiarelleArbreOleisNola
  • Sarita said:

No, no. You're supposed to imagine that hot guy in the second row in your underwear. I mean his underwear. Actually, just forget the underwear completely.

Not enough agrees.

I hated when my video classes in college required me to be IN FRONT of the camera. I loved being behind camera though. Also really hated my blurbs being put on youtube.
    Nola
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    This is more of a sad than a mad. I just got a reminder email about a 5k walk for epilepsy that I signed up to do last year before hurting my knee. I probably won't be having the surgery I need until last February or early March, and the walk is on March 22nd. I can't imagine any way that I'll be healed enough to walk that distance by then, and I was really looking forward to it.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Suuucks. My perma-coworker that I've worked side by side for 3 years now -everyday- put in her 2 week notice today. I'm going to miss her :(

We've gotten so close that we practically finish each other's sentences... D:
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    At night, as I lay drifting off to sleep... I fantasize about what it's like to be happy.
    Sessizlik
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Sleeping like crap last night because I woke up, shortly after falling asleep, with a nightmare that spiders landed on my head.

• I had walking dead zombie nightmares. And just a 2x4.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Our Campus, ladies and gentlemen. 

NeithanValenaeAryanne
  • I like breath-ing easier. Breath-ing is good. Clean breathe.
    PiperValenaeAryanne
  • Work starts Monday after 30 days of leave.

Time to get a haircut and dig a uniform out of the closet. Blagh.

Piper
    But you're wearing a uniform. Uniforms are good things, aren't they? *fans self*
    PerilunaMarienaTeani
  • Maybe for you, ha. Not for the one wearing them. They're clingy, uncomfortable, and require that I shave and wear boots.

Meh.
    Yeaaah, alriiiiight. To be fair, I wear scrubs daily and I hate them with an unholy passion. They're not nearly as comfy as people make them out to seem.
  • But... uniform.... 

I demand pictures. So does @Piper.
    PiperMarienaTeani
  • I never minded scrubs. Meh, I might post a picture, if I can find a sterile one. I don't tend to post work pics.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I'm mad that the new laptop I ordered is seriously taking two weeks to arrive, being shipped from China, when the last laptop I bought only took 2 days. I just want my damn laptop here already. The main thing is that it will be here on a pay day at least.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Plot Twist. @Rashar is a roaming KFC employee. His red shirt uniform is clingy due to the Colonel's secret recipe. 30 days of leave for fried chicken oil related burns and excessive honey barbecue consumption.

These..these are the things I imagine about internet people.
    PiperEzalor
  • That shit just made me laugh loud enough to scare my dog.

Rashar is now a KFC employee. But I'm only two down from shift manager, damn you.
    AarbrokHaven
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I don't have awesome zombie slaughter dreams. This is my rage. I don't usually dream at all, actually, because I don't sleep enough hours in tandem due to a lifetime of extreme, untreated insomnia.
  • Rashar said:
    That shit just made me laugh loud enough to scare my dog.

Rashar is now a KFC employee. But I'm only two down from shift manager, damn you.
    Dude, the fry cooks are the bottom of the chain.

• No no man, they said my people skills were totally super, so they put me on the cash register and said I'm being evaluated for increased responsibility.
  • Go back to work Elly and stop foruming. Sadkidface.
    imageimage
  • Elwyn said:
    Go back to work Elly and stop foruming. Sadkidface.
    Probably should!

• @Elwyn is not alone. /back to work I go

Luckily, I'm having one of those days where I show up at the office at 7:30 and just am doing paperwork with only 6 patients showing up in the afternoon. Wearing my slippers and trolling the aetolian forum while I get all the backload of work out of the way...

Yeah, I'm just mad that my coffee cup won't automatically refill itself for me. I'm also mad that I'm hungry.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Please people, I've been online all day at work and I have to work tomorrow too. rejoice in jobs that allow you to get away with it.

To be fair, the only reason I can do this is because the doctor got called away for an emergency surgery. I'll be here at 7:30am tomorrow, myself, to make up for all the patients we had to reschedule. IT WAS WORTH IT!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Hate all you jerks who can play Aetolia at work. SOME OF US HAVE TO DO ACTUAL PHYSICAL WORK. :<
    SetneArbre
  • My first full year not as a student doing taxes (last year I could do partial)...That refund number is painful.

Granted I'm also in a different tax bracket because of my promo...but ugg. This is painful compared to me used to being able to get like...EVERYTHING BACK.

/turns Republican.
    Aryanne
  • To be clear! I was on lunch and only on the forums!