MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited January 2013
    Snow.

I'm stranded in a town I hate, didn't get payed, had my appointment to get my tires replaced canceled (which means the big ol' rejection sticker stays put, gg cops), can't see my girlfriend or do anything I wanted to this weekend and its all because of snow.

Gently caress snow.
  • edited January 2013
    Angwe said:
     Gently caress snow.
    This. 

I just got into a fender-bender a little ago after this douche bag decides to whip out behind me. It was snowing so heavily that, even with rolling my window down, I couldn't see a whole lot. The guy was totally cool about it but his friend was an ass. He kept saying, 'What?! Did you not see him?!" I reminded him, civilly, that his friend is the one who whipped out behind me in a snow storm and if he had been more cautious the situation never would've occurred so its pointless to blame me because if he does, I'll take a picture of the dent and file the claim instead of popping the dent out myself. His friend apologized and the driver and I swapped information. I was talking out my ass - I have no idea whether or not I can successfully pop this out myself but after feeling around it didn't seem like it was touching anything crucial. 

EDIT:

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Haydyn said:
    Having to help my sister take her 3 labs to the pound because she's in a bad financial state and just can't afford to take care of them like she needs/wants to.

Local news just reported that every single dog and cat at this shelter was put down due to K9 distemper. I didn't even think cats could contract K9 distemper. 

I feel sick to my stomach. One of the dogs was adopted Saturday, but Maple and Mitzi were still there. If I can ever stop sobbing, I'm sure the anger will come later.
    imageimage
  • Oh god, that is just so horrible. :(
  • The misuse of "So and so and I" or "So and so and me"

If you would normally say - "It takes too long for me to get ready" then when you add another person to the sentence, it doesn't magically become "It takes too long for I to get ready." It is still, "I takes too long for Milian and ME to get ready." Saying, "It takes too long for Milian and I to get ready" doesn't make it sound classy or proper. It's improper. /rant
  • Ill-fitting stockings!

And getting all the RP when I'm too tired to really appreciate it =/
    OrisaeHaven
  • Haydyn said:
     If I can ever stop sobbing, I'm sure the anger will come later.
    *BIG hug* 
  • I feel really overwhelmed right now, and terribly sad for my best friend to the point where I could cry for her misfortunes.

Ah, empathy..
  • Autopsy results came back for my friend Damien. Not sure how I feel. 
  • Feeling vastly overworked between my job, classes and a whole bunch of other things. Feeling like my work environment is growing more and more hostile with each day because of certain administrative changes that have been going on, on top of the dickery going on regarding the employment of certain members of my family (three of us work for the local school district).

As if that stress weren't enough, there's some sort of emotional stress or disorder going on with my youngest sister, my middle sister just had to get an MRI done to make sure the weird tingling she's getting in her hands, arms and legs isn't something neurological and my grandmother is in the hospital because her pacemaker started to fail.

• Kinda mixed rage at being at school killing any desire to log in and play. On one hand I love my actual social life, and being busy doing fun things, but in another I miss you guys :(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • People that type one liners for a discussion forum for a logic class when I write 2 or 3 paragraphs per post.... 

How am I supposed to pull enough information from your ONE LINE to discuss it with you, dumbass? 

I write more in one post than 3 people have written in the last 3 weeks. Put together.
    imageimage
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    On a whim, I applied for an available promotion at work today. I won't find out until Monday. All at once, the suspense is overwhelming.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinDemarcusAmaraErzsebet
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Hell yeah to promotions!

I'd like to brag about something similar - at my work (I'm a server), they're going to train me to work the bar. I'll be taking on the biggest section in the house, approximately double my usual tables, while also handling to-go orders and drinks. And the other servers tip me. I'm gonna make mooooneeeeeey.
    Erzsebet
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited February 2013
    To a certain someone, can you take a chill pill? I get that you're trying to play an insane character and all but there are ways to accomplish that besides spamming stuff like "gently caress you, you little bat guana" and "shut your whore mouth" over public channels.

Just...maybe portray your rage with less swearing, especially when it's not directed in private. As it is I just get the impression (rightly or wrongly) that you're a huge angry prick OOC. Please keep in mind it's still just a game and rampant raging is never fun.

Edited to clean up language.  I realize you're quoting, but forums language rules is still forums language rules (the censor didn't catch them because of the quotes).
  • Seasonal depression. It sucks a lot and I'm holding in there but I wish it wasn't such a battle just to want to socialize with people.
    AldricLinDemarcusAmaraArbre
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Math.  Especially when it gets this ridiculous.

[spoiler]

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
  • I...what. What is the class? Stats?

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Math for Liberal Arts 1.  The easiest math class the college offers that applies for credit for my AA.  And locks worthless locks.
  • As a math guy, I don't see what's ridiculous :( That's normal introductory symbolic logic. Why you hatin'
    Xarian said:
    As a math guy, I don't see
    ftfy
    Valenae
    imageimageimage
    Ezalor
  • its especially funny b/c fry has squinty eyes
    Ezalor
    Cleverness within cleverness.

J O K E C E P T I O N
  • My cat keeps sneezing and since I lost a cat a few weeks ago, I am terrified that something bad is gonna happen to her. However, Kerryn was kind enough to calm me down a little. <3

And I have to get up in 4.5 hours to follow my mom to the hospital for a huge examination that she is terrified about. And worrying about her and my cat makes it really hard to sleep.

• My nap only lasted an hour, and it was very much needed. Yet I can't say I enjoyed it, like with every nap, since I'm still getting nauseous after I wake up. Figured this is because I generally nap longer than 30 minutes. 

Annoying, though. 
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Something something sleep cycles. It's generally best to sleep for at least 90 minutes and in intervals of 90 minutes.
    Amara
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Pretty much totally bummed my cheesesteak was cold when I got home.
    That and I am going to be 30 in two weeks, thats like 50 in gay years.

Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited February 2013
    I HIT A CAR.

Very softly, because I only braked perhaps a half second too late.

IN FRONT OF TWO POLICE CARS.

Luckily, the police were pretty friendly and upbeat about it.

HE SPENT A LOT OF TIME SCRUTINIZING MY LICENSE PLATE.

Which is expired.

LUCKILY, SHE DIDN'T FEEL THE NEED TO EXCHANGE INSURANCE INFO.

Which is awesome, because I also need to renew my insurance.

And yes I know I need to get my nonsense together. That's what the day off is for tomorrow!
    Aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Also, Happy almost Valentines day, to my fellow single ladies...put yo hands up.

LinOrisaeKiyotanKonnornLiancaValenaeHaydynAngweIrea