Bear with me, I'm frustrated and angry. There are some decent changes in this list, there are some awful ones. Let's break it down.
-  Howls no longer strike all victims, instead they now follow some rules:
* Serenade and Disturbing will always hit everyone except yourself.
* Soothing, Comforting, Rejuvinating, and Invigorating will only hit allies.
* All other howls will only strike enemies where applicable.
* Snarling will cause howls to ignore the above rules and strike everyone.
* You can only be hit by three howls in total per tick from any player.
All of these are fine, sans the Snarling change. This change means we're still hitting anyone to come through in 1v1 combat. Why is this the case? It goes against the rest of the changes and the point of Akara's report. It doesn't make any sense and no one asked for this.
-  Convergence and Interchange have been removed per the above.
Convergence being nuked is strange, but fine, but why Interchange? Yes, below we see that howl recovery time has been reduced to 8 seconds with TriplePitch, but Interchange made it possible for us to change howls easily on the fly. You've now removed that ability and made it a mess and cumbersome again. Why? Again, it doesn't make any sense and isn't what Akara's report asked for.
-  Wailing is now marked as a magical damage source and should
-  Fixed affliction ownership not being set on certain howls.
-  Fixed a bug that would cause hidden howls to be revealed through
Snarling if you already had the affliction.
-  Fixed Screeching being reduced by mana reduction abilities and items.
-  Snarling now hides what howl is being used when you start and end
-  You can now use CEASE HOWLS because damn I try to type that way too much.
This actually broke CEASE HOWLING/HOWLS functionality altogether. I'll have to bug this later.
-  Howling combat and normal messages have been updated to fit with
the current convention.
-  Bellowing renamed to Baying.
Another strange, pointless change.
-  Baying equilibrium recovery time reduced to 2 seconds, down from 3.
-  You can now use Baying with all howls except Serenade, Disruptive,
Enfeebling, and Disturbing.
-  You can no longer use Baying while fallen.
-  Baying howl balance reduced to 20 seconds, down from 30.
-  Packhowls should now work once again.
-  Packhowl howl recovery time reduced to 15 seconds, down from 30.
-  Packhowl howl recovery time is reduced by 2 seconds further for
each member participating in your howl.
* There is a minimum recovery time of 3 seconds, regardless of how many
Shapeshifters you gather.
-  Added all howls to Packhowl except Serenade, Disruptive, and
-  Normal howls recovery time reduced to 30 seconds base, 15 seconds with Dualpitch, and 8 seconds with Triplepitch.
Interesting change, but not at all what Akara had in her report. It still takes 24 seconds to put up 3 howls, which is a massive improvement over the full 60 seconds it used to take, but why? What's the reason for not implementing it as she suggested?@Keroc
: Can you give some reasoning? I'm beyond frustrated with the classlead process. You sometimes fail to elaborate on approvals or approve something and implement it another way, completely ignoring the initial report. Most of these Vocalizing changes are fine, but the ones I touch on in particular actually almost make Vocalizing worse, especially when you nuke features like Interchange. It makes zero sense.
Furthermore, is there a reason why you're still failing to address mutation_sickness? It's been reported over two rounds now and been explained extensively in the comments of reports why mutation_sickness is a detriment to the health of Shapeshifters. And still we have nothing to show for it and not even a word that you're looking into it or brainstorming something, which we, the players who actually use the class, could help you with.