Client sends: Shatter right leg of Xavin
    Server sends: You just got stupidity!
    Client sends: Attempt to cure stupidity
    Server receives: Shatter right leg of Xavin
    Server sends: You begin to shatter Xavin
    Client pauses.
    Server receives: Attempt to cure stupidity
    Server sends: You cure stupidity and shatter is interupted

You cannot trigger your system to pause off the attack message and not get interrupted at least sometimes.
  • Why's my leg getting shattered? So mean :(

• edited April 2013
    I've finished adding help files to the system.

-Citadel Help Index-
    -- Index                - This help index.
    -- Command List         - A list of commands.
    -- Getting Started      - Topics:
    -- -- Settings             - Configuring settings.
    -- -- Defenses             - Customizing defense lists.
    -- -- Scans                - Citadel's curing functions.
    -- -- Balance Queue        - Using the balance queue.
    -- Lua Scripting        - Topics:
    -- -- Functions            - Using Citadel functions in Lua.
    -- -- Triggers             - Creating triggers in Lua.
    -- -- Timers               - Creating timers in Lua.
    -- Client Integration   - Topics:
    -- -- GMCP                 - Accessing information through GMCP.
    -- -- Lua Call             - Send Lua commands from your client.
    -- Support              - Topics:
    -- -- Contact              - Contact information.
    -- -- Issues               - Reporting issues.
    Syntax: _help <option>

Still offering free trials!
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    [Citadel]: System Disabled????

anyone else getting this??
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • I get it at login after I enter my char name, but all the automated stuff still seems to happen.

With Lanira MIA, it might be time to release the source or something.
  • You might want to reinstall it, I had that issue for WEEKS when he was around and I messaged/sent him stuff on skype but it was a simple reinstall that fixed it !!

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'm getting this too, now. As soon as I apply defences, the system disables itself and refuses to let me type anything.
  • edited September 2013
    ARRGGHHH! If anyone finds a way to fix this please post it here? Can't do unicorns :(

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    You can login again with Citadel. Changes mandated by IRE to the GMCP code created an issue with the way Citadel authorizes characters. Lanira is updating the code as we speak. @Razmael, because he's awesome, has rolled back the changes for 24 hours to give Lanira time to get it fixed. Expect an update soon.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Moirean
  • YAAAAYYYY
    Those of you in  the clan, check the SkyDrive, Lanira pushed out an update that should fix this problem, but we have no real way to test until tomorrow when Raz re-loads the GMCP code update. But you SHOULD be good.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Macavity
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    will this work in the current GMCP or do we need to wait to install after tomorrow morning in order to continue to use the system tonight??
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    It will work tonight and tomorrow (theoretically)

• I'm tempted to buy this system myself, just so I can make my system better ;P.

Even though I'm not buying the system it's awesome that Lanira made it. Makes combat more interesting, less chance of a lucky venom sticking and more of a struggle to get it stuck. Has me coding most days to make my system faster and better.

Good job! But I'll be out of the job soon! >.<

'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
  • Anyone know why this is happening?

Connecting to: aetolia.com 23.
    Failed (Connection timed out)
    send_to_client: (10053) Software caused connection abort.
    ...bro, I'm going to punch you. (game's down :P )

• I had that idea but I quit trying for around 2 hours and tried again and still got this.
    Yea, there's another thread here on the forums. Fire alarm at the host took down all the servers, should be up within the next hour or two.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited October 2013
    Well, since Lanira is still missing, here's some of the extra in-client Citadel curing I've added. The Citadel Updates file is CMud only, but it should be easy enough to convert to any client, none of the code is complex. The lookups should be put directly into your Citadel folder and will work for any client (overwrite your current one). The Citadel Updates file is imported through CMud. Notable changes:

-New lookups file containing some missing cures as well as a completely new cure order
    -Removed susceptibility to certain kelp affs
    -Improved cure order vs hindering affs
    -Recklessness moved up
    -Slightly better survivability against multiple Retri Templars (don't expect much here though)

-Improvements against Shamans
    -Serpent aff detection
    -Must be unmounted and NOT have mass defense to work, else disable
    -Might cause you to move, will update to use GMCP exits when less lazy

-Improvements in recklessness
    -Will eat moss/kidney in recklessness, Citadel currently doesn't
    -Alternating sips in recklessness (haven't tested, please tell me if there are problems as I personally use something else)
    -Sip priority must be on SMART for this to have effect

-Very rough anti-Kai Strike
    -Temporarily changes parry style to last limb hit (rough, but better than simply dying to it)
    -There are some problems, you may have to manually toggle parrying back on once it ends as well as disabling the trigger
    -Again, not what I personally use, so let me know if there are major problems 

-Improvements against Luminaries
    -Missing line for flare vs lifer pipes, you'll have to add that in yourself
    -Improved hidden detection

-Lots of missing symptom messages, mostly for Undead

Let me know if you have any suggestions or if any problems pop up.

• So, uh, it's mentioned that you can get a trial of the system in the OP?
    I tried PMing Lanira, but nothing.

Who would I talk to about that at the moment? I'm kind of reluctant to drop the cash for this without being able to test it out.
  • Does anyone know a way to get in touch with Lanira, I've tried PMing him, but haven't had any luck getting a response. Looking to get another character added. 

I've sent him messages every way I know how.

Xenia
  • Thanks for doing what you can @Daskalos. I appreciate it. 

Alright, those of you that have bought it I can now add alts. Just let me know.  As for trial versions, I have no way of doing that, sorry. It's taken me 5 days to get this far!

Xenia
  • Thanks a ton @Daskalos

New sales of Citadel are now closed, and further updates are suspended. The system will continue to be supported as best as I can, but updates are now done. Can someone please close this thread?

This discussion has been closed.