Guide to time zones

TeaniTeani Shadow MistressSweden
I know people (me being one of them) are sometimes struggling with the different time measurements in and out of the game, so I made this guide.

It turns out that the Aetolian weekdays are static, making it easier to refer to which days of the week one might be most likely to be around. For example, Teani would be more likely to be awake and aware on a Tisday or Falsday, while Kinsday appearances would be very scarce. During RL weekends, certain Quensday appearances are also likely, especially if planned ahead, making Gosdays less likely.

I hope you find this helpful in some way!
*DISCLAIMER: it might not be perfectly accurate, but it's close enough, I think!

SynneAishiaAryanneArbreXeniaEmelleKelliaraSolariaMarienaXavinBuford

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Just thought I'd throw WHICH TIMES IM AROUND, since that seems like a cool thing to reference from this. I'm all about the Closday-Tisday(Early falsday!) Tues-saturday. Kinsday-Gosday-Closday_Tisday-Falsday-whatever sun-mon when I'm off work. It's interesting to note that like, QUENSDAY-KINSDAY is PRIME TIME.
    Diogen
  • I'm usually around anywhere between Falsday - early Gosday.

• @Teani has all the cool, useful maps and graphics.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I'm usually around between Closday all the way to the end of Kinsday. Rarely Gosday cause of work/baby/etc and a lack of energy.

• I'm always here. Always watching.

Always.

FEATURED MODEL IS NOT IN FACT ME BUT MAY OR MAY NOT BE AN INDIVIDUAL WHO DOES OR DID PLAY AETOLIA AT SOME POINT

TeaniEmelleIshinXeniaAryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It's creepier when you show the whole picture. I don't even know why you cropped it.
    TeaniDraiman
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Bors!?
  • Arbre said:

It's creepier when you show the whole picture. I don't even know why you cropped it.

I am not blessed to have the original/full image. It was the best I could do. :(

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Gasto said:

@Teani has all the cool, useful maps and graphics.

I'm just glad it comes to good use! :)

• Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021