Lexen

LexenLexen Member Posts: 4
So I'm back, for those of you who don't know. Interested to see the opinions out there while I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexen said:

So I'm back, for those of you who don't know. Interested to see the opinions out there while I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Watching Lexen grow over the years has been an awesome ride. One of the many characters I enjoyed watching shape and take form. I can't say I know what he's up to these days since I don't play anymore but thought I'd express some love.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • LexenLexen Member Posts: 4
    You don't play, but you still stalk the forums. Typical. Do you afk here as well? ;)
    ArbreEmelleHavenLepeka
  • EmelleEmelle the Seer Seer's WoodMember Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    @Haven says he doesn't play, but I have evidence that he was logged in doing SOMETHING recently!

ETA: I'll write something in this once we've RPed more!
    xD Shaddap! Lies and slander the lot of you!

havenbanner2
  • TenshyoTenshyo Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Tens and @Lexen haven't interacted much. The only things Tens has heard aren't uh... necessarily -good- things, but he tries to not judge a man until he meets them and gets to know the content of their character (and sometimes, rarely, what they say behind closed doors)

Tens does, however, appreciate the care and teaching Lex has done with @Teol!

• ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    On top of just being an enjoyable roleplayer to throw emotes at, I really like that you'll keep Lexen being Lexen, even when that means sort of killing RP potential. It is something I struggle with sometimes (being too nice/forgiving etc.) and I feel like you do it well!

Additionally, I appreciate that you throw out bones oocly so that I know you're not trying to get me-the-player to leave you alone, and are just playing IC.
    Haven
  • JaymiJaymi Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Lexen's great! I love that he tries to be grumpy and mean but Jaymi can't see him as anything but sweet and kind. Plus, RPing with me -while- hunting was amazing. I wish more hunting trips were like that, I might hunt more often xD

Play more!
    havenbanner2
    Zaila