Weather!

Okay..so I get the immersiveness of the weather system..and I can appreciate that hail actually harms you for you standing out in it. I also can understand that rain gets you wet. So on so forth. What I'm curious is why there isn't an artifact UMBRELLA or something that allows one to nullify at least the negative effects of Hail, and possibly lightning, and lighter forms of rain, since heavy rain and storms tend to get..weird angles of rainfall so you get wet even with an umbrella (here in my town anyways, but we're Tornado Prone too) I'd love to see more discussion on the weather, but I'm hoping we might discuss artifacts in reference to the weather as well. Whether it's an artifact that has the power to temporarily clear an area (say..a City's Mines for example) of non-sunny weather for about thirty minutes or so. If not an umbrella that would prevent harm from hailstones, and wetness from lighter types of rain.
The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."

Comments

• They introduced this on 2/15. I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but a weather-related artifact does now exist.

Power: ignore_weather
    Cost: 200cr
    Makes you immune to the negative effects of cold and hot temperatures. Extreme weather, including temperatures low or high enough to freeze/burn you, will still work through this artifact power.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Faerah said:

They introduced this on 2/15. I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but a weather-related artifact does now exist.

Power: ignore_weather
    Cost: 200cr
    Makes you immune to the negative effects of cold and hot temperatures. Extreme weather, including temperatures low or high enough to freeze/burn you, will still work through this artifact power.

That only has an affect on the cold and warmth effects. It doesn't hold back getting wet from rain or hurt by hail, I think. There are umbrella/parasol designs. Would be nice if they made a difference.

Moxie