Xandren

I know it's too early, and those who have seen Xandren probably don't even know him well enough to say how he is..but I figure I'd set this up anyways! I'll give a bit of background info on my reasons for creating Xandren..and I admit they are stupid reasons that led to a good thing, I suppose.

Xandren here is a character that I created with full intent on getting to Yeleni for the express purpose of a description I've pre-written out, but have not been able to use in ANY IRE game, and Aetolia's blank-template yeleni/azudim/Idreth were perfect, just as they seem to be for many of my "nonstandard" descriptions for my characters. I admit I've never had a level 100 character before either. But the reason for his choice in city and class ultimately was for the express purpose of the description. I also admit that I was apprehensive about his creation as such for the express reason of the last time I played anything on the lifer/spirit side of the game was back when the Bakhatu were still around. I don't remember names, but I do remember one major fact: I spent 20 minutes on that character. The first 10 were spent being snuggle-attacked by a momma-bear type personality character...then the other 10 was spent being completely ignored and my questions going unanswered for by a guild of at least 10 other people online.

I had judged the entire lifer/spirit side by that one experience, and I now realize why I was wrong to do so, even if it did leave a very VERY bitter taste in my mouth, compared to the relatively warm reception one gets from the shadow/deadite side of things.

Anyways, feel free to tell me how shitty a job I'm doing, or how well I'm doing, because I will take all feedback into consideration. I just wanna acknowledge that he's a little 2-dimensional right now because I've not spent a lot of time on his personality, just threw together a back story and reasoning, and have been working on my goal of level 100.
The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."

Comments

• bumping since I've had some time to leave impressions on people, if people wanna comment and tell me I'm doing good and/or tell me how poor a job I'm still doing. Feel free.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • Drop the tomato, pick up potato.

I haven't interacted with you a lot, but Xandren seems like a good kid. High aspirations sort of deal.

Feel free to poke at me whenever!

• We will corrupt you. Oh yes.

Based on the brief interaction between Kelli and Xandren, I would not be sad for our paths to cross again at all.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • I interact with people regularly..so..BUMP
  • Xandren is a different little tree!! But characterwise, definitely interesting and hopefully will have more opportunities to RP at him in the future, scientific or not.