Hi! Longtime Lusternia player, retiring to Aetolia and trying it out. I've got a few questions I'm hoping people can help with. I'm not entirely new to Aetolia, but this is the most I've invested in a character. Right now I'm tritrans Teradrim with a decent smattering of lessons invested in other skills, three arti-syringes, level 1 bashing rune and a few other minor artifacts. I'm on Mudlet.
1. It seems like commercially sold systems are hard to find here. Do most mid-tier combatants and down just resort to firstaid with a few personal triggers?
2. Does anyone sell a setup for class defenses?
3. If I wanted a custom flail, it seems I need to buy a 125 credit artifact, design my customisation, and then use the artifact to apply the design to my flail. Is this correct? Is there no real way to have a non-decay weapon?
4. Do people from opposing sides tend to attack hunters who aren't known for attacking/raiding?
5. I've found a serious lack of documentation for Teradrim, especially in regards to indepth golem usage and
sand demesne desiccation use. the latter seeming to be more support than anything else. Is Teradrim underplayed/understaffed in regards to active combatants?