SPWF Piscataway, New Jersey

I have very, very serious thoughts about visiting the Steampunk World's Fair in Piscataway, New Jersey in the middle of May next year. I've been a closet steampunker for a while and it's not really a big thing where I live. That means that I've never really experienced it properly, or had the chance to dress up or anything of the sort. However, learning about the Steampunk World's Fair made me realize... I really wanna experience it. Besides, I will grab any chance I can to see Steam Powered Giraffe, or meet them, or have dinner with them, so there's that as well.

There's just one problem. I would probably have to go there alone and because of that, I thought I'd check of anyone here is gonna go, or perhaps lives close by. Some company would be more than enough, since this would probably be my first time alone abroad and that's freaking me out! I would only be in the US for the fair, which is May 13th-15th, so if someone actually lives close by and has a spare couch and it would be possible to save a little money on living expenses, I wouldn't complain, though otherwise, I would just get a hotel room.

So, if you're interested in going or somesuch, let me know and we can discuss things, right? Right!