Mandre Opraf, Aspect of Death

A couple of formatting issues aside, here's the log I made today of the Indorani's roleplay with this new NPC. I love whoever was doing it with us, and I hope you had fun as well!

http://hastebin.com/feyipilenu.dos

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
IsandeVeovis

Comments

• Looks great so far!

Though I'm waiting the day I can learn an art form of necromancy an jump out of my own skin as a skeleton grecht ^^ ....for slapstick comedy acts ^^
    MalokDidi
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    What ever happened to this log :(

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• @Riluo: Hastebin is a terrible site to use for logs, because it actually deletes whatever you pasted into it after some randomized time. I'm not sure on the time frame, but hastebin does not save logs. Pastebin is better for wanting to have saved logs.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Riluo
  • Yep, sorry. I wasn't told about Hastebin being bad until after I made this log.

It was a cool event though, was some of the most fun I had in the past 10 months.

If I can remember and get time, I'll try dig through my old Skype messages and see if I pasted it to anyone there.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    All good at least we know now.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."