Owned Part II

1356727

Comments

  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the time during a war I tracked to Kelliara... between which beginning and ended she lycan returned to that balcony in Spines. That was fun.
     
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    By a cracked wall. (Court of the Consortium.)
     Dim motes of light cascade around the untapped focal point here, wavering in and out of reality with each resonance of the leyline.
    LEYLINE LEYLINE LEYLINE
    LEYLINE LEYLINE LEYLINE!!!
    LEYLINE LEYLINE LEYLINE
    LEYLINE LEYLINE LEYLINE!!!
    You see exits leading east and northwest.

    H:7148/7700 M:6620/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.46%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You tap into the leylines, reaching outward to the minor focus for extraction. Motes of energy flicker upwards to you.
    The very air wavers around you with a sudden fluctuation of power from the leylines and a low hum begins to resonate from the depths of Court of the Consortium. A minor focal point is being tapped for its energies.
    EXTRACTION IN PROCESS!!!!!!!!!! EXTRACTION IN PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    H:7148/7700 M:6620/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.46%% [csdb -b lr] 
    The air hums with energy as you prepare for the extraction.
    You feel the strain upon your body lessen as the preparation for extraction comes to a close, motes of energy swirling around you.
    A swelling of energy originates from deep within the focal point, congealing into a meager golden eld.
    A swelling of energy originates from deep within the focal point, congealing into an immature jade eld.

    *** Yawn, elds, time to browse forums while I autobash them. ***

    *** Bash spam and stuff, until I look over and see...***

    H:3523/7700 M:6151/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.46%% [csdb e- lr] 
    Shadows surge across an immature jade eld's surface, erupting into a crystalline missile that strikes you deeply.
    Health Lost: 828, cutting.
    H:2695/7700 M:6151/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.46%% [csdb e- lr] 

    You strike out at an immature jade eld, slashing it with a hefty glacial halberd, ripping it wide open.
    Damage done: 552, cutting.
    Spinning a hefty glacial halberd deftly in your hands, you bring it about for another strike.
    You strike out at an immature jade eld, slashing it with a hefty glacial halberd, ripping it wide open.
    Damage done: 216, cutting.
    The final blow proves too much for an immature jade eld, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain an immature jade eld.
    Experience Gained: 883 (Bashing) [total: 5724151]
    You absorb the primal eld's essence and channel it to your city.
    H:3044/7700 M:6232/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb e- lr] 

    *** Hmm! That eld got me kinda low! Good thing I killed him like a pro! Back to checking email...***

    H:1046/7700 M:6202/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb e- lr] 

    *** OMG WHY IS EVERYTHING RED??? ***

    The overpowering fumes cause your head to spin, as your flesh begins to blister from the extreme heat.
    Health Lost: 3534, unblockable.
    H:994/7700 M:4277/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb e- lr] 

    *** Oh. That's why ***

    As you touch the crystal tattoo, you feel your wounds melt away.
    H:7700/7700 M:4918/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 

    *** SUPERSTAR! ***

    H:7700/7700 M:6079/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You strike out at a meager golden eld, slashing it with a hefty glacial halberd, ripping it wide open.
    Damage done: 552, cutting.
    Spinning a hefty glacial halberd deftly in your hands, you bring it about for another strike.
    You strike out at a meager golden eld, slashing it with a hefty glacial halberd, ripping it wide open.
    Damage done: 552, cutting.
    H:7700/7700 M:6079/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb e- lr] 

    *** This guy is nearly dead, I can totally finish him off and tank this shiz ***

    The overpowering fumes cause your head to spin, as your flesh begins to blister from the extreme heat.
    Health Lost: 3534, unblockable.
    H:1786/7700 M:6710/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb e- lr] 
    What is it that you wish to drink?
    EMPTY VIAL...
    EMPTY VIAL...
    EMPTY VIAL...

    *** ...Great...***

    H:1342/7700 M:6680/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb e- lr] 
    You have no core.

    *** Of course I don't. ***

    H:1342/7700 M:6680/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb e- lr] 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    H:1342/7700 M:6680/6710 E:100% W:93 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You strike out at a meager golden eld, slashing it with a hefty glacial halberd, ripping it wide open.
    Damage done: 552, cutting.
    Spinning a hefty glacial halberd deftly in your hands, you bring it about for another strike.
    You strike out at a meager golden eld, slashing it with a hefty glacial halberd, ripping it wide open.
    Damage done: 552, cutting.

    *** OMG STOP BASHING AND RUN AWAY ***

    *** So I turn off my basher and commence frantic attempts to flee.. Except... ****

    You hold aloft your soulstone as a wailing soul breaks free. Snarling, you clamp your teeth upon it as it attempts to escape, consuming it with gusto. Licking your lips you feel positively refreshed.
    Health Gain: 1540
    Your health is replenished.

    *** WHAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ***

    *** OH, right. I made a setup to do that last night for the raid testing ***

    *** IT IS OK I WILL SPAM PAST IT ***

    H:2782/7700 M:3996/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr]
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2782/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    Glowing brightly, a meager golden eld's twin cores begin to whirl rapidly. As they suddenly stop, a surge of golden electricity surges out and strikes you.
    Health Lost: 595, electrical.
    H:2187/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    Health Gain: 154
    H:2341/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2341/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2341/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:2341/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    H:2341/7700 M:3966/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You eat some irid moss.
    Health Gain: 770
    Mana Gain: 671
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    H:3111/7700 M:4637/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    You draw upon the power of the leylines and divert their energy to shackle a meager golden eld, thick, undulating white tethers capturing it and rooting it to the ground.

    *** VICTORY!!! Now to get a health potion...***

    The overpowering fumes cause your head to spin, as your flesh begins to blister from the extreme heat.
    Health Lost: 3534, unblockable.
    H:355/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    Health Gain: 154
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    What is it that you wish to drink?
    EMPTY VIAL...
    EMPTY VIAL...
    EMPTY VIAL...
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You have no core.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You store 2 kelp, bringing the total to 470.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You store 1 hawthorn, bringing the total to 330.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    [Citadel]: outc 1 hawthorn

    You store 1 bayberry, bringing the total to 338.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    [Citadel]: outc 1 bayberry

    You store 2 bloodroot, bringing the total to 674.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You store 3 goldenseal, bringing the total to 520.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You store 2 kelp, bringing the total to 472.
    H:509/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    [Citadel]: outc 2 kelp

    Health Gain: 462
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You store 1 hawthorn, bringing the total to 331.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    [Citadel]: outc 1 hawthorn

    You store 1 bayberry, bringing the total to 339.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    [Citadel]: outc 1 bayberry

    You store 1 goldenseal, bringing the total to 521.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You store 1 goldenseal, bringing the total to 522.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 20 valerian, bringing the total in the cache to 338.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 10 goldenseal, bringing the total in the cache to 512.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 10 ginseng, bringing the total in the cache to 60.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 10 myrrh, bringing the total in the cache to 568.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You put ten goldenseal roots in a pot in preparation for boiling.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You do not have that that many of a bloodroot leaf in your inventory.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You do not have that that many of a bloodroot leaf in your inventory.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You do not have that that many of a bloodroot leaf in your inventory.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You do not have that that many of a bloodroot leaf in your inventory.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    What is it that you wish to drink?
    EMPTY VIAL...
    EMPTY VIAL...
    EMPTY VIAL...
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 1 hawthorn, bringing the total in the cache to 330.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 1 bayberry, bringing the total in the cache to 338.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 2 kelp, bringing the total in the cache to 470.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 1 hawthorn, bringing the total in the cache to 329.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You remove 1 bayberry, bringing the total in the cache to 337.
    H:971/7700 M:5218/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb eb lr] 
    You rub your hands quickly on the exterior of the bowl and the inside heats up. From the sides of the inside of the bowl, water pours in and quickly begins to boil.

    *** UGGHHH I AM HOLDING TOO MANY PLANTS AHHHHHH WHY ARE YOU OUTCACHING MORE NOOOO ***

    The liquid in the oaken pot finishes boiling, leaving nothing but a cloudy, unattractive mess filled with bits of soggy plant matter.


    H:3281/7700 M:5889/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    H:3281/7700 M:5859/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You have no core.
    H:3281/7700 M:5859/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 

    *** OMFG JUST RUN AWAY YOU NEWB ***

    You hold aloft your soulstone as a wailing soul breaks free. Snarling, you clamp your teeth upon it as it attempts to escape, consuming it with gusto. Licking your lips you feel positively refreshed.
    Health Gain: 1540
    Your health is replenished.
    H:3281/7700 M:5859/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You shall now speak in Imp.
    H:3281/7700 M:5859/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You say, in Imp, "[word]"
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    H:3281/7700 M:5859/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    You shall now speak in Aetolian.
    H:3281/7700 M:5859/6710 E:100% W:92 S:100% XP:56.47%% [csdb -b lr] 
    The overpowering fumes cause your head to spin, as your flesh begins to blister from the extreme heat.
    Health Lost: 3534, unblockable.
    Unable to withstand the heat any longer, you fall to the ground as your flesh rapidly melts away. :(
    Experience Lost: 5000 [total: 5719151]

    ------

    GUYS I AM SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    image
    IosyneCalipsoNatasya
  • XiuhcoatlXiuhcoatl Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You are:All your afflictions have been resetAll your afflictions have been reset
    afflicted with magic_impaired.
    afflicted with weariness.
    afflicted with vitalbane.
    Equilibrium Used: 0.75 seconds
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]magic_impaired
    Illidan eats a goldenseal root.
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You eat a piece of kelp.
    Your well-being is impaired by the vitalbane curse.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    Your ability to wield magic is no longer hindered.
    You have cured magic_impaired.
    You have cured vitalbane.
    You have cured vitalbane.
    Thank Varian, the Celestine! Your clumsiness has been cured.
    You have cured clumsiness.
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of immunity from an ebon-black vial depicting a smithy.
    You are not suffering from voyria.
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You take out a salve of mending and quickly rub it on your skin.
    You messily spread the salve over your body, to no effect.
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    You take a long drag off your pipe filled with valerian.
    H:4614 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    Health Gain: 586
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You shuffle 1 card with the image of the Moon out of your deck.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    As you fling the Moon tarot at Illidan, it turns an ominous, sickly red, before striking him in the head.
    The Moon tarot has passed on the stupidity affliction.
    As you fling the Moon tarot at Illidan, it turns an ominous, sickly red, before striking him in the head.
    The Moon tarot has passed on the impatience affliction.
    Balance Used: 2.58 seconds
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Flames spew from a firelord, engulfing Illidan and consuming his flesh.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may apply another salve to yourself.
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his body.Illidanbodymending
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a drink from a plain wooden vial.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may drink another affliction-healing elixir.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may eat another plant.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan sticks his thumbs into his ears, waggles his fingers and whines, "Neener neener neeeener!"
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]weariness
    You eat a piece of kelp.
    Your limbs strengthen and you feel stronger.
    You have cured weariness.
    Lightning crackles around Illidan's feather fetish, spreading out to envelop you in a field of static.
    You are afflicted with stormtouched.
    H:5124 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan touches a tree of life tattoo.
    You discern that Illidan has cured the effects of stupidity.
    H:5124 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan clenches his fists and grits his teeth.
    H:5124 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan appears weaker from your aura of death.
    H:5124 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan raises his quarterstaff high over head and brings it crashing down on your head. Just prior to contact an arc of verdant energy discharges into your head, 
    your mind wiped clean as your body blacks out in favour of enduring the pain.
    You are afflicted with paralysis.
    You are afflicted with stupidity.
    []
    You are paralysed and unable to do that.
    []
    The chimera's dragon head exhales a cloud of gas at Illidan.
    Illidan shudders as a slime further engulfs him.
    []
    Illidan eats a goldenseal root.
    []
    A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Illidan.
    []
    Illidan clenches his fists and grits his teeth.
    []
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    []
    Doing your best impression of a cow you go, "Moooo!"
    []
    Frustratingly, your body won't respond to your call to action.
    []
    You coo like a pigeon.
    []
    You may eat another plant.
    []stupidity
    You aren't such a complete idiot anymore.
    You have cured stupidity.
    []
    It has no effect.
    []
    It has no effect.
    []
    You are paralysed and unable to do that.
    []
    The chaos storm belches fire at Illidan, burning him badly.
    []
    You shuffle 1 card with the image of the Hanged Man out of your deck.
    []
    Frustratingly, your body won't respond to your call to action.
    []
    Frustratingly, your body won't respond to your call to action.
    []
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Illidan.
    []
    Your muscles unlock; you are no longer paralysed.
    You have cured paralysis.
    []
    You shuffle 1 card with the image of the Hanged Man out of your deck.
    []
    Balance Used: 2.58 seconds
    []
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    []
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    []
    The crone withers Illidan's left leg into uselessness.
    Illidan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    []
    Illidan eats a ginseng root.
    []
    Illidan takes a long drag off his pipe filled with skullcap.skullcap
    nil
    []
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his left leg.Illidanleft legmending
    []
    You may eat another bit of irid moss.
    []
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    []
    You may eat another plant.
    []
    Illidan takes a drink from a plain wooden vial.
    []
    Flames spew from a firelord, engulfing Illidan and consuming his flesh.
    []
    Your senses return to you as the blackout ends.
    You have cured blackout.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his body.Illidanbodymending
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You are:All your afflictions have been resetAll your afflictions have been reset
    afflicted with stormtouched.
    Equilibrium Used: 0.75 seconds
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan has writhed free of his entanglement by ropes.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan snaps his fingers in front of you, forcing your attention upon him. For a brief moment, the visage of a skull crosses his features, quickly fading away.
    You are afflicted with premonition.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    Illidan appears weaker from your aura of death.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You shuffle 1 card with the image of the Moon out of your deck.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    As you fling the Moon tarot at Illidan, it turns an ominous, sickly red, before striking him in the head.
    The Moon tarot has passed on the stupidity affliction.
    As you fling the Moon tarot at Illidan, it turns an ominous, sickly red, before striking him in the head.
    The Moon tarot has passed on the epilepsy affliction.
    Balance Used: 2.58 seconds
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Illidan.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You discern that Illidan has cured the effects of epilepsy.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    A serpent spirit darts forward and sinks its fangs into your leg, pumping it full of venom.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    Health Lost: 71, poison.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of immunity from an ebon-black vial depicting a smithy.
    You are not suffering from voyria.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take out a salve of mending and quickly rub it on your skin.
    You messily spread the salve over your body, to no effect.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take a long drag off your pipe filled with valerian.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You feel your necklace drawing venom from your body.
    Your limbs strengthen and you feel stronger.
    You have cured weariness.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan levels his quarterstaff at you and a fine spray of spores coats your exposed skin, the corpuscles rapidly turning into a network of moist, vein-like fungal 
    structures.
    You are afflicted with confusion.
    You are afflicted with impatience.
    Your clarity of mind has been corrupted.
    Your clarity defence has been stripped.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    The decaying hands retreat back into the comfort of the earth.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    The chimera's lion head roars at Illidan.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may apply another salve to yourself.
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a drink from a plain wooden vial.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan eats a hawthorn berry.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Illidan.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    You may eat another bit of irid moss.
    H:5129 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You may drink another affliction-healing elixir.
    Mana Lost: 100
    You listen intently for an instant of silence. Finding it, you focus on it and its clarity, protecting your mind against corruption.
    You have gained the clarity defence.
    Equilibrium Used: 5.58 seconds
    H:5129 M:6000 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    A jagged bolt of lightning shoots out of the chaos storm to strike Illidan!
    H:5129 M:6000 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5053 M:6000 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Tension fills the air as Illidan locks his attention on you. A burst of forked bolts of lightning strike your body with sharp cracks, your body locked in spasms for 
    the duration.
    Health Lost: 1005, electrical.
    H:4048 M:6000 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You eat some irid moss.
    Health Gain: 520
    Mana Gain: 100
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    H:4568 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    Health Gain: 632
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan takes a long drag off his pipe filled with skullcap.skullcap
    nil
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan touches a tree of life tattoo.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan shudders as a slime further engulfs him.
    Flames spew from a firelord, engulfing Illidan and consuming his flesh.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan eats a ginseng root.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his body.Illidanbodymending
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    The crone withers Illidan's right arm into uselessness.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    The air around you hums with residual static energy and another painful jolt wracks your body.
    Health Lost: 758, electrical.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Magically impaired as you are, your attack fails to affect Illidan.
    Illidan appears weaker from your aura of death.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his right arm.Illidanright armmending
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You reel back in horror as a swarm of chittering, spectral insects descends upon you with stinging bites and poisonous stings from the hands of Illidan.
    You are afflicted with infested.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Toz slowly fades into view, returning to the realm of perception.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    A serpent spirit slithers up your body and around your neck, constricting your airways.
    Health Lost: 250, asphyxiation.
    H:4192 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan calls forth a writhing mass of vines and causes them to bombard you with a volley of venomous spines.
    You are afflicted with blighted.
    H:4192 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4192 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    H:4192 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    Health Gain: 312
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    Health Gain: 696
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You shuffle 1 card with the image of the Hanged Man out of your deck.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You toss the Hanged Man tarot card at Illidan and as it reaches him, a huge mass of rope bursts out of it to entrap and hinder him.
    Balance Used: 2.58 seconds
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    A filthy bubonis entity swirls about Illidan, its actions confused in motion.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    The air around you hums with residual static energy and another painful jolt wracks your body.
    Health Lost: 758, electrical.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may eat another bit of irid moss.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Illidan.
    H:4442 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Health Gain: 104
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    The chimera's lion head roars at Illidan.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Flames spew from a firelord, engulfing Illidan and consuming his flesh.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a long drag off his pipe filled with skullcap.skullcap
    nil
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his body.Illidanbodymending
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a drink from a plain wooden vial.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    The chaos storm belches fire at Illidan, burning him badly.
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You are:All your afflictions have been resetAll your afflictions have been reset
    afflicted with stormtouched.
    afflicted with premonition.
    afflicted with magic_impaired.
    afflicted with confusion.
    afflicted with impatience.
    afflicted with weariness.
    afflicted with stuttering.
    afflicted with infested.
    afflicted with blighted.
    afflicted with dizziness.
    Equilibrium Used: 0.75 seconds
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan has writhed free of his entanglement by ropes.
    Illidan shakes his quarterstaff in front of you, the fetishes jingling and chiming.
    You are afflicted with omen.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Magically impaired as you are, your attack fails to affect Illidan.
    Illidan appears weaker from your aura of death.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    Illidan eats a hawthorn berry.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb -b lr]
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You shuffle 1 card with the image of the Hanged Man out of your deck.
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You toss the Hanged Man tarot card at Illidan and as it reaches him, a huge mass of rope bursts out of it to entrap and hinder him.
    Balance Used: 2.58 seconds
    H:4546 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    A serpent spirit darts forward and sinks its fangs into your leg, pumping it full of venom.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    Your ability to wield magic is no longer hindered.
    You have cured magic_impaired.
    Health Lost: 60, poison.
    H:4486 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    H:4486 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of immunity from an ebon-black vial depicting a smithy.
    You are not suffering from voyria.
    H:4410 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take out a salve of mending and quickly rub it on your skin.
    You messily spread the salve over your body, to no effect.
    H:4410 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take a long drag off your pipe filled with valerian.
    H:4410 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4410 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    Health Gain: 790
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    The crone withers Illidan's left arm into uselessness.
    Illidan shudders as a slime further engulfs him.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may apply another salve to yourself.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his left arm.Illidanleft armmending
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may drink another affliction-healing elixir.
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    Illidan smiles faintly as a healing glow seems to push afflictions from his body.
    You discern that Illidan has cured the effects of lethargy.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    Illidan takes a drink from a plain wooden vial.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You shuffle 1 card with the image of the Hanged Man out of your deck.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You toss the Hanged Man tarot card at Illidan and as it reaches him, a huge mass of rope bursts out of it to entrap and hinder him.
    Balance Used: 2.58 seconds
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You feel able to reconstitute your body once more.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan has writhed free of his entanglement by ropes.
    H:5200 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan locks his focus upon you and the air around you crackles ominously before several arcs of lightning zap through the air to strike several points of your body,
     disrupting your psyche.
    Jolts of static energy have disrupted your mental state with masochism.
    You are afflicted with masochism.
    Health Lost: 1005, electrical.
    H:4195 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    A colossal, winged sapphire toad timidly bashes you.
    You jerk your body to the side, lessening the blow.
    Health Lost: 10, cutting.
    H:4185 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Illidan.
    H:4185 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Flames spew from a firelord, engulfing Illidan and consuming his flesh.
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4185 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    Illidan takes a salve of mending and rubs it on his body.Illidanbodymending
    H:4185 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    H:4185 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    Health Gain: 809
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    H:4994 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    You quickly pull your hand away from the scorching surface of your tree tattoo.
    H:4994 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb e- lr]
    The chimera's goat head rams into Illidan and knocks him off his feet.
    Losing his balance, Illidan falls from his steed to the hard ground.
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    H:4994 M:6100 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    Mana Lost: 500
    With a sinister grin, you will your body to repair itself of afflictions.
    Your tongue will finally obey your commands properly.
    You have cured stuttering.
    H:4994 M:5600 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    You cannot use that skill again so soon.
    H:4994 M:5600 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    Your moon tattoo tingles as it regenerates your mana.
    Mana Gain: 122
    H:4994 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [csdb eb lr]
    Health Gain: 206
    The omen has come to pass, inflicting a powerful curse upon you.
    You have cured omen.
    You are afflicted with stun.
    Health Lost: 1879, unblockable.
    H:3321 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 3 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:3321 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:3321 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:3321 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    The air around you hums with residual static energy and another painful jolt wracks your body.
    Jolts of static energy have disrupted your mental state with hallucinations.
    Your clarity of mind has been corrupted.
    Your clarity defence has been stripped.
    Health Lost: 758, electrical.
    H:2563 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:2563 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    Illidan stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    H:2563 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    Bolts of coloured light slam into Illidan from the chaos storm.
    A serpent spirit slithers up your body and around your neck, constricting your airways.
    Health Lost: 239, asphyxiation.
    H:2324 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    Illidan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Sinuous vines grow rapidly from Illidan's quarterstaff, slick with venom. The sprouted vines lash outwards to you, gashing bloody wounds into your body.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    Health Lost: 713, cutting.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    Illidan takes a long drag off his pipe filled with skullcap.skullcap
    nil
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1611 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    Health Gain: 104
    H:1715 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1715 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1715 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1715 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1715 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You bleed 10 health.
    Health Lost: 10
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    H:1705 M:5722 E:99% W:99% S:100% Bl: 2 XP:2950013/5375349 [cspdb eb lr]

    Illidan raises his staff to the sky as lightning arcs down it. With a snarl, Illidan brings the sharpened end down on you, a crack of power coursing through your 
    body.
    Health Lost: 1714, electrical.
    You have been slain by Illidan.
    You are OUT of the combat free-for-all!
    Ploughed fields.


    Anyone have an idea to not let that happen? Because I'm plum out at this point. And before anyone says it, I know. I screwed up my herb curing with premonition. You can't cure blighted/infested with premonition on you, and I made it so I don't herb with premonition on me, that has since been fixed, however the afflictions on me made no difference to damage. 
    top_kek
  • IlyonIlyon Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭
    Highlight the omen message, leave the room when it happens. You have 6 seconds. I've yet to find a different counter.

  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep the amount of omen affs on you down to manageable level. 2 is dangerous. Prioritize. Know the activation methods of the fetishes and leverage that. Remove yourself from the room periodically if you're not getting anywhere with one of your gazillion escape methods.
     
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilyon said:
    Highlight the omen message, leave the room when it happens. You have 6 seconds. I've yet to find a different counter.
    You could try to not cure terribly. 
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
    Lin
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,560 mod
    North of Trees. (Prelatorian Highway) [road] (v1299)
    This area is unnaturally flooded with water. Filling the firmament is a lattice 
    of heavy grey clouds. An enormous monument to Slyphe stands here. A small wooden 
    sign is here. Cast aside, this bundle of poles and rope seems useless. A dirty 
    bird has made some dirty droppings here. A carved wooden sign has been pounded 
    into the ground. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the 
    ground. Impish in size but lacking in any shades but black, an inky shadeling 
    bounces about here. A small forest of sharpened crystals protrudes from the 
    ground. A massive golem made of clay stands here. A mire hound is sniffing at 
    the remains of some small animal. Postulant Kiershu is here, shrouded. She is 
    riding on a menacing black rojalli. She wields a colossal halberd of serrated 
    steel in her hands. Primal Executioner Xiuhcoatl Innaya is here. He is riding on 
    a donkey. He wields a reinforced tower shield in his left hand and a black 
    voidstaff in his right.
    Exits: southeast, southwest, south, north.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|97% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu's skin begins to slowly char, exposed to the sunlight.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|97% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Dragging his arms upward, Xiuhcoatl pulls along tendrils of inky shadow that 
    expand to darken the area.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You move sluggishly into action.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You have emoted: "I'm only here to observe," Dalton says.
    balance | 1.00 seconds.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) e_ [0%] - 
    -< Equilibrium recovered! >-
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu nods her head emphatically.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    The inky shadeling begins to shed globules of thick goo, before collapsing 
    entirely.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You move sluggishly into action.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You say to Kiershu, "And good luck to you."
    Xiuhcoatl opens his mouth in an exaggerated fashion, as if to scream aloud. 
    Instead, a black morass of insubstantial matter flows out of his throat, 
    coalescing before him in the form of an impish shadeling.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    The air grows moist as occasional drops of rain fall from the sky.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You see the first flakes of a possible snowstorm float down.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    The elemental waters seep into the ground leaving the room damp, but no longer 
    flooded.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    A forest of small sharp crystals sink into the ground.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Kiershu orders a warhound, and a menacing black rojalli to kill Xiuhcoatl.
    
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu quickly injects herself with a syringe.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Kiershu.
    
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl causes a point of singularity to ripple into existence. It pulses 
    brightly and crackles with potentiality.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes a drink from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    A mire hound falls forward on all fours, ululating in a mournful manner and 
    causing your eyes to water involuntarily.
    (+) Afflicted: blurry_vision.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his skin.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You press an oculi poultice against your skin, rubbing it into your flesh.
    Your vision clears.
    (-) Cured: blurry_vision! (0.2s)
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (so_k) eb [0%] - 
    You touch the tree of life tattoo.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (so_k) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Kiershu razes Xiuhcoatl's speed defence with a colossal halberd of serrated 
    steel.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (so_k) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes a drink from a dark stormfront vial.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (so_k) eb [0%] - 
     POULTICE balance returned! 
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu quickly injects herself with a syringe.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu carefully wipes all the venoms off of a colossal halberd of serrated 
    steel.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his left leg messily.
    Spinning a colossal halberd of serrated steel deftly in both hands, Kiershu 
    brings it about for another strike.
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his right leg messily.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl eats a piece of kelp.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl touches a tree of life tattoo.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl causes a point of singularity to ripple into existence. It pulses 
    brightly and crackles with potentiality.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes a drink from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his left leg messily.
    Spinning a colossal halberd of serrated steel deftly in both hands, Kiershu 
    brings it about for another strike.
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his right leg messily.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl eats a piece of kelp.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes a long drag off his pipe.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    A mire hound falls forward on all fours, ululating in a mournful manner and 
    causing your eyes to water involuntarily.
    (+) Afflicted: blurry_vision.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his skin.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You press an oculi poultice against your skin, rubbing it into your flesh.
    Your vision clears.
    (-) Cured: blurry_vision! (0.29s)
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (so_k) eb [0%] - 
     POULTICE balance returned! 
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Kiershu.
    
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl points a black voidstaff at Kiershu, and a bolt of lightning cascades 
    out and roars, screaming, into her body.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu sticks herself with a long needle.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu eats a kidney slice.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his left leg messily.
    Xiuhcoatl jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing him.
    Spinning a colossal halberd of serrated steel deftly in both hands, Kiershu 
    brings it about for another strike.
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his right leg messily.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes a drink from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl eats a piece of kelp.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his left leg.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes a long drag off his pipe.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
     TREE balance returned! 
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his left leg.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu quickly injects herself with a syringe.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl points a black voidstaff at Kiershu, and a bolt of lightning cascades 
    out and roars, screaming, into her body.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu sticks herself with a long needle.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his left leg messily.
    Xiuhcoatl jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing him.
    Spinning a colossal halberd of serrated steel deftly in both hands, Kiershu 
    brings it about for another strike.
    Kiershu strikes out at Xiuhcoatl with a colossal halberd of serrated steel, 
    ripping open his right leg messily.
    Xiuhcoatl jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing him.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    A mire hound falls forward on all fours, ululating in a mournful manner and 
    causing your eyes to water involuntarily.
    (+) Afflicted: blurry_vision.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl eats a piece of kelp.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Xiuhcoatl touches a tree of life tattoo.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    You press an oculi poultice against your skin, rubbing it into your flesh.
    Your vision clears.
    (-) Cured: blurry_vision! (0.28s)
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (so_k) eb [0%] - 
    You touch the tree of life tattoo.
    H|4605 M|3088 E|100% W|98% X|94.247% (cfdb) (so_k) eb [0%] - 
    
    
    
    
    
    *******************************************************************************
    A single brilliant light flashes, preceding the sudden collapse of a point of 
    singularity. The rapid destabilization rips matter indiscriminately around it 
    into strips of black shadow that disappear within the void.
    *******************************************************************************
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    *******************************************************************************
    A single brilliant light flashes, preceding the sudden collapse of a point of 
    singularity. The rapid destabilization rips matter indiscriminately around it 
    into strips of black shadow that disappear within the void.
    *******************************************************************************
    
    
    
    
    A great and terrible aching overcomes your entire form as minute slivers of 
    matter are ripped away. With horror, you realize too late that your proximity to 
    the singularity has doomed you, and your wild screams are cut short by the rapid 
    disassembly of your elemental bonds.
    You have been slain by Xiuhcoatl.
    Experience Lost: 1500000 [total: 40911070]
    Everything goes dark.
    whoops
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toz strides in from the up, her colossal form sending tremors through the ground.

    You beckon Toz to you.

    Toz begins to follow you.

    (Web): Toz says, "...lol."

    (Web): Toz says, "So whipped."

    (Web): You say, "..."

    (Web): You say, "Toz strides in from the up, HER colossal form sending tremors through the ground."

    (Web): You say, "SOMETHING YOU WANNA TELL ME."

    (Web): Toz says, "The game knows you wear the pants."

    (Web): You say, "...rofl."

    (Web): Toz says, "That's why it keeps making you a dude in messages."

    (Web): You say, "Oh. Wait."

    :(
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    image
    AngweHavenDamonicus
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    I'm too lazy to edit it, though nothing beats Hangedman_Carnifex Impale combo.


                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H:1207 M:7007 E:100 W:99 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb] <<Paused>>commune effusion serrice
    You draw on the vitality burning within you, and cast a vicious verdant bolt of stunning force towards Serrice.
    You have slain yourself.
    Experience Lost: 9750 [total: 9541645]

    Then come back to see:

    The corpse of Illidan is here, a banner bearing Illidan's name staked through it.

    20 different levels of self ownage.
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
    KerocNatasya
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    A crack in the mountainside. (Mhojave desert.) (3871)
    Holding his own head between his hands, a statue of a decapitated man slumps here. A granite
    monument stands here, its surface polished to a shine. A pike with a shriveled head has been stuck
    here as warning to any intruder who would dare enter Bloodloch. Like sharp teeth, a few stalagmites
    reach up from the ground here. Inviting closer inspection, a monument of bone displays an
    informative plaque. An elegant obsidian cup has been left on the ground here. The decapitated head
    of Aunger has been discarded here. Torso pulsing up and down on eight slender legs, a giant spider
    is here. Nose twitching, a black and tan bloodhound stands here with rigid posture. Shadow Adept
    Kalita is here. She wields a black voidstaff in her left hand. Jeromy Nebre'seir is here, shrouded.
    He wields a bardiche in his hands.
    You see exits leading south, southwest, and west.

    You tilt your head back and deeply inhale any scents from the air.
    Balance Used: 2.50 seconds

    People by area:
    Moghedu
       Great kitchen (4083) - Shtriga,
    Festering Wastes
       By a tunnel into the mountains (12782) - Arbre,

    Mhojave desert
       A crack in the mountainside (3871) - Kalita, Jeromy,
    Bloodloch
       South of cavern entrance (9384) - Dorrian,
       Amidst the Stars (9278) - Sarabeth,
       Bloodloch West Gate (9246) - Ezalor,
       The Voltaire Emporium (9662) - Alastair, Ikarus, Tsvanni,

    <----------------------------------->
       BAL REGAINED in 3 sec
    <----------------------------------->

    Arbre slinks in from the west, his grey fur like iron.

    Arbre's attack rebounds off your magical shield.

    Your rebounding defence has been stripped.
    Your aggressive action causes the nearly invisible magical shield around you to fade away.
    Your shielded defence has been stripped.
    You swing a blackened warhammer around and slam it painfully into Arbre. The force of the blow sends
    her cartwheeling through the air towards the south.
    Balance Used: 3.00 seconds

    A jolt of raw energy travels through your weapon as it gorges itself on Arbre's soul.
    Arbre slinks south, her grey fur like iron.

    <----------------------------------->
       BAL REGAINED in 3 sec
    <----------------------------------->

    Arbre has been bludgeoned to death by a callous Praenomen guard.



    :D

  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod

    Calipso said:
    Arbre slinks in from the west, his grey fur like iron.
    Arbre slinks south, her grey fur like iron.

    :D
    Hey!  I'm half woman now!  Yessss.

    Also, I don't think you know what this thread is for.
    CalipsoAlastairNatasya
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    As you draw a massive halberd back, a viscous blue sheen envelops the weapon and it pulls slightly
    in your hand, eager for another taste of Angwe's soul.
    Balance Used: 1.25 seconds

    <combat spam>

    You swing a massive halberd around in a wide arc toward Angwe, whistling through the air as it
    carves a path for his soul.

    Conner lunges forward and slams the blade of a massive halberd into Edhain, easily skewering him
    upon the ground with the powerful strike.

    Angwe tries to leave, but you block him from moving that way.

    Angwe tries to leave, but you block him from moving that way.

    Conner viciously wrenches a massive halberd while Edhain is still skewered upon it, brutally
    eviscerating his innards.

    As a massive halberd connects with Angwe, the thick blue sheen coating the weapon erupts in a
    blinding burst of light that momentarily blots out all vision. It is restored only to see the weapon
    pass directly through him, and although it leaves no physical trace, the effect on Angwe is
    staggering. His body instantaneously crumples to the ground, a hollow shell of what once was, an
    intangible white mass with undefined edges gently pulsing on the end of your weapon. Separated from
    its body, the soul stays intact only a moment longer before it begins to bubble and seethe like
    white-hot lava, then abruptly bursting and blinking out of existence.
    You have slain Angwe.
    Angwe drops a stack of 3 valerian leaves.
    Angwe drops a stack of 2 skullcap flowers.
    Angwe drops a stack of 3 slippery elms.
    Angwe drops a stack of 3 pieces of prickly ash bark.
    Angwe drops a sileris berry.
    Angwe drops a stack of 3 pieces of kelp.
    Angwe drops a stack of 2 lobelia seeds.
    Angwe drops a stack of 3 bellwort flowers.
    Angwe drops a stack of 2 kola nuts.
    Angwe drops a stack of 3 hawthorn berries.
    Angwe drops a stack of 2 prickly pears.
    Angwe drops a stack of 3 pieces of bayberry bark.
    Angwe drops a prickly pear.
    Angwe drops a kola nut.
    Angwe drops a sileris berry.
    Angwe drops a skullcap flower.
    Angwe drops a sileris berry.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a ginseng root.
    Angwe drops a lobelia seed.
    Angwe drops a goldenseal root.
    Angwe drops the corpse of Edhain.
    Angwe drops some irid moss.
    Angwe drops some irid moss.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops some irid moss.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops some irid moss.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.
    Angwe drops a goldenseal root.
    Angwe drops a goldenseal root.
    Angwe drops a goldenseal root.
    Angwe drops some irid moss.
    Angwe drops some irid moss.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Angwe in red light.
    <combat spam>

    As you draw a massive halberd back, a viscous blue sheen envelops the weapon and it pulls slightly
    in your hand, eager for another taste of Edhain's soul.

    Conner strikes out at Edhain with a massive halberd, ripping him wide open.
    Horror overcomes Edhain's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
    Spinning a massive halberd deftly in both hands, Conner brings it about for another strike.
    Conner strikes out at Edhain with a massive halberd, ripping him wide open.

    You swing a massive halberd around in a wide arc toward Edhain, whistling through the air as it
    carves a path for his soul.

    As a massive halberd connects with Edhain, the thick blue sheen coating the weapon erupts in a
    blinding burst of light that momentarily blots out all vision. It is restored only to see the weapon
    pass directly through him, and although it leaves no physical trace, the effect on Edhain is
    staggering. His body instantaneously crumples to the ground, a hollow shell of what once was, an
    intangible white mass with undefined edges gently pulsing on the end of your weapon. Separated from
    its body, the soul stays intact only a moment longer before it begins to bubble and seethe like
    white-hot lava, then abruptly bursting and blinking out of existence.
    You have slain Edhain.

    Edhain drops a bloodroot leaf.

    As you draw a massive halberd back, a viscous blue sheen envelops the weapon and it pulls slightly
    in your hand, eager for another taste of Angwe's soul.

    You swing a massive halberd around in a wide arc toward Angwe, whistling through the air as it
    carves a path for his soul.

    Angwe smiles faintly as a healing glow seems to push afflictions from his body.
    H:6150(100%) M:5500(100%) W:76% E:73% Soul:100% EXP:7.42% [csdb eb]

    Conner strikes out at Angwe with a massive halberd, ripping him wide open.
    Angwe has gained paralysis
    Spinning a massive halberd deftly in both hands, Conner brings it about for another strike.
    Conner strikes out at Angwe with a massive halberd, ripping him wide open.

    Angwe clenches his fist and brings his arm down at nothing.

    Angwe takes a drink from an alabaster lioness vial.

    "The voices! The voices! Get them out of my head!!" Angwe moans, holding his head.

    A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Angwe.

    Conner casts a discerning eye upon Angwe.

    Your hound circles Calipso warily, awaiting an opening.

    Conner carefully wipes all the venoms off of a massive halberd.

    Conner razes Angwe's magical shield with a massive halberd.

    Conner casts a discerning eye upon Angwe.

    As a massive halberd connects with Angwe, the thick blue sheen coating the weapon erupts in a
    blinding burst of light that momentarily blots out all vision. It is restored only to see the weapon
    pass directly through him, and although it leaves no physical trace, the effect on Angwe is
    staggering. His body instantaneously crumples to the ground, a hollow shell of what once was, an
    intangible white mass with undefined edges gently pulsing on the end of your weapon. Separated from
    its body, the soul stays intact only a moment longer before it begins to bubble and seethe like
    white-hot lava, then abruptly bursting and blinking out of existence.
    You have slain Angwe.
    Angwe drops a bloodroot leaf.

    --- After the dust had settled --


    A shaded outdoor patio dining area.
    A black flag stands proudly here, depicting the limp, hanging form of a Syssin. Its armored plating
    covered in an icy coat, an enormous tlingor lumbers about on powerful legs. A mire hound is sniffing
    at the remains of some small animal. Armed with blackened trappings, a pale warhorse stands tall and
    silent guard. There are 3 valerian leaves in a stack here. There are 2 skullcap flowers in a stack
    here. There are 3 slippery elms in a stack here. There are 3 pieces of prickly ash bark in a stack
    here. There are 3 sileris berries in 3 stacks here. There are 3 pieces of kelp in a stack here.
    There are 2 lobelia seeds in a stack here. There are 3 bellwort flowers in a stack here. There are 2
    kola nuts in a stack here. There are 3 hawthorn berries in a stack here. There are 2 prickly pears
    in a stack here. There are 3 pieces of bayberry bark in a stack here. Someone has left a prickly
    pear here. A solid, round kola nut lies here. A skullcap flower lies here. There are 12 bloodroot
    leaves in 12 stacks here. There are 9 ginseng roots in 9 stacks here. A small lobelia seed lies here.
     There are 4 goldenseal roots in 4 stacks here. There are 6 pieces of irid moss in 6 stacks here.
    The twisted remains of Edhain lie here. The twisted remains of Angwe lie here. Grand Duke Conner
    Nebre'seir is here. He wields a massive halberd in his hands.
    You see exits leading north, east (open pine door), south, and west (open pine door).

    Conner quickly injects himself with a syringe.

    Prowling impatiently, a mire hound growls as it awaits its prey.

    You say, "That was fun."

    MoireanHaven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
    Pinata!
    Tza
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You draw on the vitality burning within you, and cast a vicious verdant bolt of stunning force towards Serrice.
    Equilibrium Used: 3.35 seconds
    [Enemy Status]: Sensitivity|No_blind|No_deaf
    H:5104 M:6677 E:100 W:99 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [db|-b]
    Belgarion's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Belgarion roars furiously as he swings a blackened warhammer toward Serrice. A blackened warhammer glows brightly before erupting in a crescent of magical power that screams through the air before blasting into Serrice's body.
    H:5104 M:6677 E:100 W:99 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [db|-b]
    Belgarion sends Serrice reeling with a mighty strike from a blackened warhammer.
    As Belgarion's attack strikes Serrice, a blackened warhammer flares and blood begins to leak from her ears.
    With a fluid motion, Belgarion switches his grip on a blackened warhammer and brings it swinging around once more.
    Belgarion mutilates Serrice with a vengeful blow from a blackened warhammer.
    Serrice has been slain by Belgarion.
    Serrice drops a gold nugget.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Serrice in red light.
    As Belgarion's attack strikes Serrice, a blackened warhammer flares and blood begins to leak from her ears.
    H:5104 M:6677 E:100 W:99 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [db|-b] 

    That was from full health. 
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • IstoIsto Member Posts: 47 ✭✭✭
    Your attention is called to a sudden pain in your arm and realise that you are dragging a curved jade knife down your wrist. As you drop it with mounting horror, it vanishes without a trace.
    You jerk your body to the side, lessening the blow.
    Health Lost: 3473, cutting.
    You have been slain by insubstantial whispers.
    image
    image
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna FF to the end.

                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Trying to get to a lesser:

    There is a door in the way.
    H:7370/7040 M:5390/5390 E:102% W:103 S:100% XP:76.12%% [csdb eb lr] 
    The door is locked.
    H:7370/7040 M:5390/5390 E:102% W:103 S:100% XP:76.12%% [csdb eb lr] 
    --- Area 125: Arbothia ----------- v27125 ---
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                         [ ]
                          | 
                 [ ] [ ] [+] [ ] [ ]
                  |   |   |   |   | 
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                  |   |   |   |   | 
                 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
                          | 
                         [ ]
                          | 
                     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
    ------------------ 6:-7:-1 ------------------

    -_-
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    image
  • StathanStathan Hot springsMember Posts: 295 ✭✭✭
    Okay, may not be owned to everyone but Radiance in the TFFA that just happened

    MoireanHavenIllidanTza
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100000% Owned. Don't be ashamed. 
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • NatasyaNatasya Member Posts: 18
    A merciless Xorani warrior calmly points his staff at you, and a pulsating blast
    of violet power pours forth, brutally scouring your skin.
    You have been slain by a merciless Xorani warrior.
    Everything goes dark.
    H:0 M:2690 E:14630 W:13350 XP:48% [eb]t warrior

    I know.. Newb etc etc but he could have seem more worried!
    HavenIosyne
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

    <7728/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:52:795>
    The meteor slams into your shield, shattering it.
    Your shielded defence has been stripped.
    <7728/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:53:80>
    Flying in from the north, a projectile hammer slams into your chest, leaving you dazed and winded.
    Health Lost: 2276, blunt.
    You are afflicted with stun.
    Knifing pain rips through your being as Toz's weapon hungrily devours part of your soul.
    <5452/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:53:106>
    An arrow flies in towards you.
    It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    Health Lost: 2248, cutting.
    A prickly stinging overwhelms your body, fading away into numbness.
    You are afflicted with paralysis.
    <3204/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:53:306>
    |-------------------------------- | STUN GONE |--------------------------------|
    You have cured stun.
    <3204/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%>
    [Citadel]: outc bloodroot
    [Citadel]: eat bloodroot
    [Citadel]: sip health
    [Citadel]: outc moss
    [Citadel]: eat moss
    [Citadel]: stand
    [Citadel]: nimbleness
    [Citadel]: clot 10

    You remove 1 bloodroot, bringing the total in the cache to 7974.
    <3204/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:53:680>
    You eat a bloodroot leaf.
    Your muscles unlock; you are no longer paralysed.
    You have cured paralysis.
    <3204/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:386>
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a sleek wooden vial.
    Health Gain: 1456
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    <4660/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:407>
    You remove 1 moss, bringing the total in the cache to 5196.
    <4660/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:425>
    You eat some irid moss.
    Health Gain: 772
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    <5432/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:437>
    You are not fallen or kneeling.
    <5432/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:588>
    Shifting your weight to the balls of your feet, you begin to feel capable of quicker movements.
    You have gained the nimbleness defence.
    <5432/7728h 8090/8090m 29355e 32400w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:609>
    You exert your superior mental control over your body and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.
    Mana Lost: 533
    <5432/7728h 7557/8090m 29355e 32280w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:620>
    Health Gain: 463
    <5895/7728h 7557/8090m 29355e 32280w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:637>
    Mana Gain: 161
    <5895/7728h 7718/8090m 29355e 32280w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%>
    An arrow flies towards you.
    It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    Health Lost: 1464, cutting.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    <4431/7728h 7718/8090m 29355e 32280w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%>
    [Citadel]: touch tree
    [Citadel]: clot 9

    You touch the tree of life tattoo.
    You feel your blood thickening.
    You have cured thin_blood.
    <4431/7728h 7718/8090m 29355e 32280w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:693>
    You exert your superior mental control over your body and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.
    Mana Lost: 480
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:703>
    Feeling your mind suddenly grow cloudy, you feel inexplicably drawn towards Malok.
    writhe
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:54:717> clan silverain tell you got enough?
    ts
    You concentrate intently, desperately seeking to throw off the unnatural attraction from your mind.
    Balance Used: 1.00 seconds
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:135>
    With mounting horror, you realize that the meteorite is heading straight for your location.
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:154>
    You must writhe free of the bonds that have overtaken your will.
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:163>
    You must writhe free of the bonds that have overtaken your will.
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:184> ts
    You must writhe free of the bonds that have overtaken your will.
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:367>
    You may eat another plant.
    You are regaining balance and are unable to move.
    <4431/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:786>
    An arrow flies in towards you.
    It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    Health Lost: 2248, cutting.
    A prickly stinging overwhelms your body, fading away into numbness.
    You are afflicted with paralysis.
    <2183/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%>
    [Citadel]: outc bloodroot
    [Citadel]: eat bloodroot
    [Citadel]: clot 10

    You bleed 209 health.
    Health Lost: 209
    <1974/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:837>
    You remove 1 bloodroot, bringing the total in the cache to 7973.
    <1974/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:55:845> ts

    You eat a bloodroot leaf.
    Your muscles unlock; you are no longer paralysed.
    You have cured paralysis.
    <1974/7728h 7238/8090m 29355e 32172w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:101>
    You exert your superior mental control over your body and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.
    Mana Lost: 533
    <1974/7728h 6705/8090m 29355e 32052w <e-> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:122>
    |------------------------------ BALANCE RECOVERED ------------------------------|
    <1974/7728h 6705/8090m 29355e 32104w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:135>
    Frozen by fear, you can do naught but watch, wide-eyed with terror, as the blazing sphere streaks towards you and slams into your body, burning you horribly.
    Health Lost: 1007, blunt.
    In the sky high above, you hear a high-pitched keening sound, and are appalled to see a flaming meteor streaking towards the ground.
    <967/7728h 6705/8090m 29355e 32104w <eb> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:153>
    Mana Lost: 66
    You bid your guardian angel to raise an aura to shield you.
    You have gained the shielded defence.
    Equilibrium Used: 4.00 seconds
    <967/7728h 6639/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:308>
    Health Gain: 386
    Mana Gain: 404
    Health Gain: 385
    Mana Gain: 400
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:326> ts
    ts
    You do not have the mental stability to communicate with your guardian.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:536>
    You do not have the mental stability to communicate with your guardian.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:631> ts

    You strain to keep your focus and ignore the vampire's call.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:56:994>
    You do not have the mental stability to communicate with your guardian.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:57:12> ts
    You do not have the mental stability to communicate with your guardian.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:57:255>
    You may eat another plant.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:57:504> ts
    You do not have the mental stability to communicate with your guardian.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:57:680>
    Feeling your mind suddenly grow cloudy, you feel inexplicably drawn towards Malok.
    writhe
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29355e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:57:930> perform hands
    You concentrate intently, desperately seeking to throw off the unnatural attraction from your mind.
    Balance Used: 1.00 seconds
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <--> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:58:227>
    You must writhe free of the bonds that have overtaken your will.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <--> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:58:245>
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    <1738/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <--> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%>
    [Citadel]: sip health

    You are recovering equilibrium and cannot move yet.
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a sleek wooden vial.
    Health Gain: 1751
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    <3489/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <--> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:58:720> perform hands

    The meteor slams into your shield, shattering it.
    Your shielded defence has been stripped.
    With mounting horror, you realize that the meteorite is heading straight for your location.
    <3489/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <--> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:58:899>
    You must regain balance first.
    <3489/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <--> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:59:166>
    |------------------------------ BALANCE RECOVERED ------------------------------|
    <3489/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:59:178> perform hands

    Feeling your mind suddenly grow cloudy, you feel inexplicably drawn towards Ezalor.
    writhe
    <3489/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <-b> <csdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%> <16:57:59:612>
    An arrow flies in towards you.
    It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    Health Lost: 2248, cutting.
    The pain coursing through your body, your mind rapidly forgets the unnatural attraction that had overtaken it
    A prickly stinging overwhelms your body, fading away into numbness.
    You are afflicted with paralysis.
    <1241/7728h 7443/8090m 29340e 32094w <-b> <cspdb>> <95|76|100|60.07%>
    [Citadel]: outc bloodroot
    [Citadel]: eat bloodroot
    [Citadel]: clot 10

    Flying in from the north, a projectile hammer slams into your chest, leaving you dazed and winded.
    Health Lost: 2036, blunt.
    You have been slain by Toz.
    Experience Lost: 3250 [total: 11479703]

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was ranged annihilation in 7 seconds, by the way. Timestamps included. :)

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So beastmastery really only has one potent use. But, boy, is it potent...

    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    image
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoll has escaped Slaver's Isle and entered the realm of Aetolia.
    Benedicto says, "Voltda."
    Benedicto eases himself out of the Tiger stance.
    A sulfurous portal opens in the ground before Benedicto and he quickly jumps into it before it snaps shut behind him.
    He is followed by a war turtle.
    H:6380(100%) M:6670(99%) E:100% W:100% Blood:100% Energy:0 Soul:100% [csdb|e-]
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    [Savior]: READY FOR ACTION!
    H:6380(100%) M:6670(99%) E:100% W:100% Blood:100% Energy:0 Soul:100% [csdb|eb]
    (Web): Benedicto says, "Target: conner."
    H:6380(100%) M:6650(99%) E:100% W:100% Blood:100% Energy:0 Soul:100% [csdb|eb]say duanathar
    You say, "Duanathar."
    You quickly utter "Duanathar" and scintillating rainbow butterfly wings attempts to swiftly carry you far above the clouds.
    On the clouds.
    This room has not been mapped.
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A blue and gold flag of the Illuminai flaps in the smallest breeze here.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, and down.
    H:6380(100%) M:6650(99%) E:99% W:100% Blood:100% Energy:0 Soul:100% [csdb|eb]
    The shrunken head in your inventory sneezes violently.
    H:6380(100%) M:6650(99%) E:99% W:100% Blood:100% Energy:0 Soul:100% [csdb|eb]
    Benedicto has been burnt to a crisp by the mind of Conner.
    You divine the location of this death as Skirting the Vashnar mountains in the Mhojave desert.
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotionMember Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did that even happen? Radiance isn't hard to avoid.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf I want a war turtle.
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    image
    Tza
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seir said:
    How did that even happen? Radiance isn't hard to avoid.

    He was owned by a bug XD. As you can see, he Volta'd away, but the mind radiance still got him, somehow. Still, owned!
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • XiuhcoatlXiuhcoatl Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    You eat a goldenseal root.
    You aren't such a complete idiot anymore.
    You have cured stupidity.goldenseal root
    You eat a goldenseal root.
    It has no effect.
    You eat a goldenseal root.
    It has no effect.
    Health Gain: 327
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.
    You bleed 43 health.
    Health Lost: 43
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    H:5324 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 32 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    compose
    wield aosufhaosfu
    stand
    Fear grips you as a white and black striped tiger prowls into the area.
    The forests forgive your transgressions once more.
    You have cured forestbrand.
    You may eat another plant.
    H:5324 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    A hungry mosquito wanders aimlessly to the northwest.
    H:5324 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    You may eat another bit of irid moss.
    H:5324 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 0 left.
    Your reflection defence has been stripped.
    A white and black striped tiger rages, seeing his attack fall on your reflection.
    H:5324 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    compose
    Illidan leaps in from the northwest.
    He is followed by a serpent spirit.
    Illidan has entered 'Deep in the Topaz Jungle'.
    H:5324 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    A serpent spirit slithers up your body and around your neck, constricting your airways.
    Health Lost: 290, asphyxiation.
    H:5034 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]cast reflection me
    You feel more at ease as a huge tiger prowls away in search of prey to the northwest.
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your disorientation vibration.
    H:5034 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    compose
    Health Gain: 109
    Health Gain: 270
    Frost appears on Illidan's flesh as an inky shadeling reaches out to touch him.
    H:5413 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    Illidan attunes his fetishes towards you.
    H:5413 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your energize vibration.
    Magically impaired as you are, your attack fails to affect Illidan.
    H:5413 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    compose
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your palpitations vibration.
    Magically impaired as you are, your attack fails to affect Illidan.
    Sinuous vines grow rapidly from Illidan's quarterstaff, slick with venom. The sprouted vines lash outwards to you, gashing bloody wounds into your body.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    sip immunity
    apply mending
    smoke valerian
    slash unicorns
    stand
    order entourage kill mosquito
    Health Lost: 854, cutting.
    H:4559 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    sip health
    Health Gain: 273
    H:4832 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Illidan.
    H:4832 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    Illidan takes a caloric salve and rubs it on his body.
    H:4832 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 10 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    Unable to control her urges of self importance, Calipso has slain herself.
    H:4832 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    compose
    You take a drink of an elixir of immunity from a plain wooden vial.
    You are not suffering from voyria.
    You take out a salve of mending and quickly rub it on your skin.
    You messily spread the salve over your body, to no effect.
    You take a long drag off your pipe filled with valerian.
    You cannot see that being here.
    H:4832 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    compose
    An inky shadeling does not see who you want killed.
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a simple black and red vial with gold trim.
    Health Gain: 628
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your oscillate vibration.
    H:5460 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    compose
    wield aosufhaosfu
    stand
    Fear grips you as a white and black striped tiger prowls into the area.
    H:5460 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    Illidan levels his quarterstaff at you and a fine spray of spores coats your exposed skin, the corpuscles rapidly turning into a network of moist, vein-like fungal 
    structures.
    You are afflicted with confusion.
    You are afflicted with impatience.
    You may apply another salve to yourself.
    H:5460 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]confusion
    eat Ash
    outc Ash
    touch tree
    composetarg illidan
    outc 2 bloodroot
    outc 2 ash
    outc 2 bayberry
    outc 2 bellwort
    outc 2 cohosh
    outc 2 echinacea
    outc 2 ginseng
    outc 2 goldenseal
    outc 2 hawthorn
    outc 2 kelp
    outc 2 lobelia
    outc 2 moss
    order entourage kill illidan
    You may drink another affliction-healing elixir.
    trans
    stand
    cast transfix at illidan
    cast voidgaze illidan
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your creeps vibration.
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your plague vibration.
    trans
    stand
    cast transfix at illidan
    cast voidgaze illidan
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your lullaby vibration.
    Illidan's eyes close suddenly as he falls asleep.
    H:5460 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]trans
    stand
    cast transfix at illidan
    cast voidgaze illidan
    Magically impaired as you are, your attack fails to affect Illidan.
    Illidan is suffering the effects of your dissonance vibration.
    H:5460 M:6405 E:100% W:98% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:1116619/5644116 [csdb eb lr]
    A white and black striped tiger tears at your flesh with a flurry of claw strikes.
    Health Lost: 754, cutting.
    Frost appears on Illidan's flesh as an inky shadeling reaches out to touch him.
    Illidan wakes up with a gasp of pain.
    You eat some prickly ash bark.
    The confusion lifts from your mind and it is clear once again.
    concentrate
    concentrate
    concentrate
    concentrate
    You have cured confusion.prickly ash bark
    Lightning crackles around Illidan's feather fetish, spreading out to envelop you in a field of static.
    You are afflicted with stormtouched.
    You touch the tree of life tattoo.
    Your ability to wield magic is no longer hindered.
    You have cured magic_impaired.
    trans
    Damn you stormtouch bug, why you always show up at the worst times. 
    edit:Now with 100% less swears
    top_kek
Sign In or Register to comment.