Neverwinter

So, Neverwinter, the free to play MMO based on D&D came out on Xbox One today. I've tried it, it's not too bad. Not great, but its a good distraction. Anyone interested in forming a party or doing anything with this game? I rarely seem to get a response to such inquiries but thought I'd try anyways. If so, drop your Xbox Live gamertag here I'll add you and we'll do some dungeons!
"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."

Comments

• i just downloaded it, kinda hung up on bf4 and CoD AW my GT is SlyBrotherRob
  • Don't have an X-1... but I looked at some trailers for Neverwinter. I like the looks of it and all, but it reminds me far too much of WoW than it does D&D... and for that reason, I will likely not play it.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• I havent gotten too far into it yet, but it claims a fast paced combat system, we'll see. That is what makes or breaks an MMO for me, I'm over the whole wow-style combat. I hope it is something similar to Dark Souls or Dragon Age. I created a Sun Elf healer btw.
  • Yeah, I'm a Drow Scourge Warlock. It's a pretty decent game. It does have some interesting D&D type systems in it, but with more action.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Also @Malok, SMITE is going to be coming to the Xbone soonish, dont know if you are in to that kind of game, but I'll be playing a butt load of it.
  • I've had a Smite account on PC since beta and I do enjoy Smite, I will also be trying it on Xbox One. We should definitely play it together sometime when it comes out! I'm also going to be getting Mortal Kombat X when it comes out in a couple of weeks. I haven't played an MK game in a long time, but this one actually looks good.
  • Let me know how it is, I have been thinking about getting ahold of it, I need BF Hardline, and Borderlands first though! Also, one of these days I HAVE to challenge you to a game of #IDARB if you downloaded it a couple months ago when it was on games with gold.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Playstation4 here. I've been playing DC Universe Online to pass the time between COD and Dragon Age.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I dabbled in Neverwinter when it popped up on Steam a year or two ago. It's pretty decent, some of the mechanics are pretty nice, I even did some PVP!
    Malok