Age of Dawn Theme music?

edited March 2015 in OOC Chat
Heylo all you happy Aetolians! I wanted to ask something....If you could pick a theme for the 'Age of Dawn' what would you personally like it to be?

I have always enjoyed light rap music and one my favorite groups, Starbomb made me laugh as I found a song that so reminds me of current affairs in Aetolia. If you don't like some rap, tough! However Castlevania was a game I grew up on and enjoyed all the way to the current games made today.

Any-whose, this was my personal pic because of how Darkies party SO much harder then the light. While the lighties strive to make a better tomorrow.....hidden in shadows ;) All credit belongs to the creators, but man I hope you all enjoy this!

Xenia

Comments

• I think this is a more fitting theme:

(Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Pypo
  • Great song choice! @Zsadist However I feel that fits in the current Midnight Age scene more so, things are already tumultuous at best ^^ All the villages are slowly making their own personal choices and sides where they fit, an eventually who knows what will come next!