D&D Anyone?

2»

Comments

• I'd be willin to join in if the times line up. Monk ftw.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Need a rogue?
    Aryanne
  • Rogues are jerks. Taking treasure and being sneaky about it...... i want my share of gold/items too!!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Angwe said:

Need a rogue?

Rogue bros. Fistbump.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneAngwe
  • Hi folks!

Just a quick update:

1) I've finished what I'm calling the prologue and chapter 1, so we should be ready to play (technically) very soon.

2) As hinted at in the above point, I'm dividing things into "chapters." These will make up the major storylinish adventures and plotpoints etc etc. Obviously things that happen in previous chapters will influence the following ones.

2.5) Despite the presence of these things, there'll be opportunities for other little side-adventures. And, at least initially, there will be no indication of which opportunities will be storyline, and which will be side-things. Though, the distinction should become clear as they progress.

3) I'm in the process of looking into a few ways to make things a bit more interesting, without unbalancing/breaking anything else, or ruining fun.

So, the sum of it is we should be ready to go in a few more days. Hopefully.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    AnikoXeniaIshin
  • !!!!!!!

Xenia said:

!!!!!!!

learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Xenia
  • The time has come, interested ladies and gentleman.

I've reached a point where I'm now looking at getting availabilities from people interested in playing.

At the moment I'm looking at between four and six players, so anyone interested please drop me a private message with what/when works best (In GMT please, to make my life a teeny bit easier). I'm aiming for something semi-regularly, like once a month, or once a fortnight at the most frequent. While I understand this will make things slow, it will also mean that (hopefully) no one is rushed, or anything like that.

Like always let me know if you have any questions!
  • Still looking for people!
    Kelliara said:

Still looking for people!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEMEMEMEMEME
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • My schedule is far too chaotic to support a game, unless I just happen to be lucky enough to have nothing happening that one day of the month :P

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Yeah, it's hard for me to be able to plan a chunk of time most days, unless it's on a weekend.
  • Did this ever happen?
  • It's not happened yet but I'm still pumped and wanting to do it!

Angwe
  • I'll be in if it goes down.
  • Well make sure you message Kelliara your availability then, @Azzello

• Ladies and Gentleman, I am pleased to announce we have reached capacity at the present time. I'll be figuring out times to play in the next day or so (work permitting). Stay tuned for more information!
    DidiIshinXenia