Salary System

JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
Probably won't get picked up and I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement but here we go.

Could we have an org based salary system for cities and guilds? Have it tic over every aetolian calendar year releasing X gold/credits from account to CL/GM, ruling council/officers, minister/HoN, aides/novice aides. Also a sub idea of having militia pay during war time, if there's ever another

It's nice to reward people for working hard but a pain in the ass to keep track of it and do it.
MalokArekaTeaniIshinPeriluna

Comments

• Yeah, I like this idea. I mean, Bloodloch already does something like this, but its obviously manual. It'd be nice to see a system implemented to do it automatically, for sure.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    A lot of orgs do that. Really successful orgs do progression tracking/payouts for things like ylem, combat, tasks/paths, ect.. but it all boils down to somebody tracking and managing them manually. Any sort of payrole or reward structure becomes just one more management burden on the pile and any ways to make them easier is a benefit to the game as a whole. Nobody likes to burn out on that stuff
    Ishin