Kendri's older brother

Kendri and @Valingar have developed an odd relationship. He's rather like an annoying older brother. :smile:

Valingar arrives from the north.

You incline your head politely to Valingar.

Amused, Valingar says, "So airy."

You say, in a feral tongue, "Mmm, yes."

Tracing the line of his jaw with his thumb, Valingar says, "You know, a wolf wearing a rose isn't a terribly vicious sight."

She is a stalwart Werewolf with her lanky form masked in flaxen; a burnished sheen of health is harboured within the surface of her thick pelt. Striking crimson hues start at the bridge of her muzzle, doting up over her forehead and becoming larger as they flow down the supple length of her spine to encompass the entirety of her fluffed tail. A narrow head is capped with a blond nose at the end of her long muzzle and framed by a pair of over-large triangular ears. Her eyes are a stormy grey filled with inclusions of aureate radiating outward from the pupils. When standing on all fours, her adolescent wolf frame reaches near four feet from the top of her head to the pads of her oversized paws. She walks with the blessing of Dhar. She walks with the blessing of Auresae. She walks with the blessing of Slyphe.

(worn on the ears) : a red rose
(around one wrist) : a dawncrystal-studded golden bracelet
(around the neck) : a simple golden locket
(around the neck) : a red crystal amulet
(around the neck) : a white crystal amulet

You have emoted: Lips pulled back in a snarl, Kendri says "Oh really?"

Valingar starts to wield a slender steel longbow in his hands.

Valingar begins to fit an arrow to the string of the bow, eyeing you relaxedly.

Cheerfully, Valingar says, "Oh yes. Not intimidating in the slightest."

Snorting and turning her gaze away, you say, in a feral tongue, "Well, I don't particularly care. I took the time to grow this rose myself and I like it."

Grinning, not seeming bothered by your snort, Valingar says, "You grow things?"

Valingar says, "Where did you plant it?"

With an almost sulky tone, you say, in a feral tongue, "Yes, I grow things. And I planted the rose bushes in my haven. I do lots of things."

The sulky tone you have only serves to widen Valingar's smile, as if he considered it a personal success somehow. "Like what things?" he asks almost challengingly.

As if remembering something, Valingar says, "I found a pile of steak you left behind some months ago. Hundreds and hundreds of slices of meat bearing your mark."

You have emoted: Kendri eyes Valingar's smile in silence for a long moment then snorts, "Your wife ate them, she told me. Inferior meat, I prefer a good whole argobole." With a shake of her head she takes up your previous inquiry, "I play guitar. I draw.. well sketch. I write, only one book so far, but I'm working on the next. I chart." She states each point concisely with a small bob of her head.

"Guitar?" Valingar repeats, a thoughtful note to his voice, and it takes a moment to see if the dark-haired Idreth actually heard anything of the rest you said. "Hmm. I think I can put that to use later." Without explaining anything of his words, still wearing that damnably insufferable smile, he shimmers away.

Valingar puts on a pair of wings of the eagle.
Valingar speaks in low, reverberating tones that resound about you.
Valingar is swiftly carried into the skies and out of sight by a pair of wings of the eagle.
IshinValingarMoireanSerriceRasharAreka

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    That explains the bow. Except it does not at all.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Ahhh, finest of trolls.

• Aishia said:

That explains the bow. Except it does not at all.

I assume he thought Kendri was going to leap at him.

I like interacting with @Valingar, it's typically short but amusing. (Smelly bear that he is.)
  • Valingar is great people. Sitting north of Enorian for like 3 rl weeks and getting random chats has a special place in my Aetolian memories. :)

He does smell weird though, I agree.
    Kendri
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Hey! Stop hogging him. - Everyone else.