I Made A Thing

Comments

• I doodled again, only ten minutes sketch since I can never finish a picture.

Masquerade

Politics
    EmelleMarienaKaleighAreka
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Aw, that's super cute! I've gotten nice sketches out of dancey fancy events too, they're pretty good inspiration.

I continue mucking around with cross stitch (not terribly SFW)

And I crocheted a pterodactyl for Nico to play with. He made friends with it pretty quick!

EmelleTeaniArekaPeriluna
  • OH SO ADORABLE DINOSAUR. You should sell little crocheted dinosaurs. I know like a million people who would buy T-Rexes.

I aaaactually have patterns for your standard set of dinosaurs. I was thinking of making 'fuzzy but inevitable betrayal' play-sets.

ElieObynEmelleAryanne
    So they had cheap shoes down at Target, today. Also, I got a new pack of sharpies.

Gwenith[Deleted User]MinaretMoireanMarienaTeaniEmelleNolaKaleigh
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    10/10 Would so totally wear.

EmelleValenae
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So, I've had this long skirt in the back of my closet for a long time, thinking I'd turn it into a nice short black dress but never got around to it. Well, upcoming funeral requires black clothing, so I got to work on it.

I still have some tweaking to make all the seams perfect, but it looks kind of good.

Naturally I would not wear bare shoulders at a funeral, but I have something to fix that too.

EmelleMarienaLucieMinaretTragerHavenMoireanKaleighAryanne
    That's turned into a cute flirty little number. Are you allowed to look cute at funerals? I've never really been to one.

Speaking of cute, a Mass Effect thing happened:

[Deleted User]TeaniEmelleObynAryanne
  • Whelp, that can of coke's day is about to be ruined.
    @Eleanor‌: Of course you are allowed to look cute at funerals. Otherwise I have no idea what to do with my daughter. She's cute by default and if there's a rule against it, she won't be permitted inside!

Aryanne
    Double post, but I thought I'd share my latest project.

On Monday I was in town and found this lovely fabric. My first thought was "omg, I really want to make something with this! So I was stupid enough to come up with the idea that I needed something new to wear for Christmas Eve with the relatives. Now, I don't have a working sewing machine so the only way for me to get this done was by hand. Still, this is what I managed to do in two days!

I finished most late last night and then made some adjustments to some hems this morning before heading off to meet the family. Exhausted, but pleased with the result!

MarienaXeniaEmelleHavenMoireanAryanne
    Come on now, creative people! Post pictures of what you do!

While RPing today, I also took some time to paint this one. It's on the same theme as my other painting, but smaller (only 45 x 55). It took me three hours or so, but a lot of that time was used for responding to emotes. What do you think?

And of course it won't turn properly. Anyway, it also has a little dash of green in there, though it's difficult to see here.

SollaceAldricMoireanRiluoEmelleKaleigh
    Oh, nice! I like it even more than the previous one, the foliage makes a big difference.

As for what I've been up to, let's see... I crocheted a cute market bag:

It was fun, so I'm considering making more to sell, though I've no idea what to charge for such a thing.

Also my controller's left stick was beginning to peel apart because I'm not gentle with it. So I fixed it.

Aldric[Deleted User]MoireanRiluoTeaniEmelleMarienaPeriluna
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited January 2015
    I decided to design a sweatshirt.

Taping it up (I actually liked it at this stage best ... Ohhh wellll.

prepare for torso shots!

A better shot of the design

Debating making this sweatshirt more a boat-neck or scoop neck. Fancier!

TeaniMoireanEmelleAryanneTragerPeriluna
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    "Spices" uh huh.
    XeniaJensenAryanne[Deleted User]Trager
  • The spice must flow!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

JensenAryanneMoirean
    Remember I mentioned a mural?

It's happening!

In other news I did twelve hours straight painting yesterday and seven today and holy damn my shoulders augh. The bottom half of the mural is really tall.

IshinMoireanAshmerTrager[Deleted User]EmelleTeani
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I'm sure this has been said before, but...

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO DAMN TALENTED. IT IS NOT FAIR.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

DraimanTeaniJensenRashar
    Here is one with an Elea for scale.

And people are good at the thing because they do the thing! I am going to keep saying it forever.

EmelleHavenMoireanTeaniNolaKaleigh
    Looks really good, @Colette‌!!

• How... did you throw a lump of clay that big? Your arms must be like a horse's or something. It is thrown right, not just super-symmetrical coils? I remember doing small stuff, cups and whatever, and struggling with centring just that much. Wobble, wobble, push, aw c'mon!

• @Irruel it's thrown, yeah. In order to throw large lumps of clay I usually stand up and like...squat in front of the wheel and brace my arms against my hips. I look silly, but I managed to throw about 5 of those that size today and they're all fairly heavy. Definitely the best bowls I've made too so I'm proud of myself lol
    MoireanMarienaTeaniNola
    I need to learn throwing, I never got to do it in university but I wanted to.

ColetteAreka
  • I'll throw the shit out of some bowls!

*shattered pottery everywhere*
    ColetteHaven
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @rashar this is why we can't have nice things
    ColetteTeaniArbreEmelleNolaTrager
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I dunno. I like where his head is at.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AshmerTrager