Austin, TX meet March 2015

2»

Comments

• SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    We're changing this to AUSTIN TX MEET MAY 2015

@Xenia pls
  • and I think to coincide with the first weekend of May. @Sibatii can you confirm? For those interested to know what's on the agenda, if left to me, it will involve booze and games and probably more booze and games.

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Pecan festivaaaaaal.

Xenia
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I'm confused, May or March. March, no thx, May, yes pls
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Does this mean that @Draiman is ACTUALLY going to come to the meet this time (CUS YOU BETTER)???

Draiman
  • I'll be too busy playing Aetolia to be able to make it. Sorry!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Spending time with @Sibatti and @Xenia is more fun than playing Aetolia.

Draiman
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Xenia said:

Does this mean that @Draiman is ACTUALLY going to come to the meet this time (CUS YOU BETTER)???

Since Z isn't coming then yeah, sure.

jk Z <3 u buddy
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• edited March 2015
    Its ok. I wouldn't wanna hang out with me either :tongue:

@Serrice, we all have different definitions of fun. But I hope you all have fun!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• pfft Z, you don't even know what you'll be missing. Me and Sibatti are the most fun!

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Last time I hung out with Sibatti we used a cat as a weapon and she literally saved my life. R.I.P. Gorefield.
    Sibatti
    I wish I could still find that sketch someone (was it you, @Aishia ?) drew of that scene.

Anyway, I wanted to mention that I have space to host 1 more person, provided you don't mind sleeping on a couch or air mattress.

Hotel de Sibatti comes with complimentary breakfast, which will probably be breakfast tacos you won't want to miss!
    Draiman
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Sibatti I REMEMBER THAT NOW BUT I ALSO CAN'T REMEMBER WHO. Try to remember old IRC art people. Was it Pilar?
    SibattiPilar
  • Aishia said:

@Sibatti I REMEMBER THAT NOW BUT I ALSO CAN'T REMEMBER WHO. Try to remember old IRC art people. Was it Pilar?

@Aishia @Sibatti Maaaayybe, I was one of many.
    He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!