Weaponry is too expensive

13»

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Also, @Rowena, you brought up a topic that's already been brought up before, and acknowledged by the admin as something they want to have on their to-do list. Multiple times you and others returned back to a toss-away comment I made, so I found myself pushed to defend it. I did not make this thread all about me - you guys did by repeatedly returning to the topic. However, your original point is a valid one, and has been acknowledged already by the admin.
  • I'm not sure what the big deal is with loaning arties, to be honest. I get not buying them for people, or giving away bound credits (sort of? Not 100% sure the reason behind it, tbh) but if I want to loan someone my bracelet for a day or a few days, who cares? I bought it. I spent the money. If I'm willing to do without it, what's the issue? Obviously not sharing it with alts.

Not any different than setting up triggers ti mail it out when it returns, except less hassle.

Also, as someone with a pet hound. Hmph! Carnifex didn't invent that, pfft. That's like grumping because someone besides a Templar has a sword.
    IshinTrager
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I'm not opposed to the idea of loaning out artifacts. I'm opposed to the idea that some people can, and I can't. I'd prefer a solution where artifacts do not return at all unless articalled.
    RasharIshinRowena
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I can't draw like Eleanor. That doesn't mean I want her hands broken to cripple her ability.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Yeah, much great argumenting there.
    ArekaRowena
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I've learned a lot about the costs of weaponry over the last 3 pages. Good points by all and now I think I really understand the issue of a weaponry class vs skill attack class. Not.
  • edited September 2014
    I think this thread has outlived its usefulness! As for weapon runes, they should definitely be resetting the attached weapon back to the user's inventory, like any other artifact. It's a bug that will likely be addressed soon.
This discussion has been closed.