Ironbeard - Christmas 2012

edited December 2012 in Harpy's Head Tavern

Has Ironbeard visited you yet? If you feel like sharing, what did you get?

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives. Bowing deeply, and a bit unstably, Ironbeard the Magnanimous pronounces his blessing, "A gift for Azrael. Oh yes!" Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

[spoiler]A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
"boots267359"             a pair of boots of the spider
It is holding 1 objects.[/spoiler]

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric 
    of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. 
    Skillfully applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered 
    shape of a tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior 
    concealed by shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring 
    for the bag, ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    It has 2 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 22 pound(s).
    A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    "heart93982"              a beating phoenix heart
    "heart94462"              a beating phoenix heart
    It is holding 2 objects.
    Siiiiiigh.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I love your sig, Xarian.
    Periluna
  • I don't. When I first saw it I freaked out because I thought there was suddenly bugs on my screen. 

Traumatized. 
    KiyotanPiperSaybre
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Got goggles of nightsight.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

•  A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    "goggles157144"           goggles of whitesight of whitesight

I like today!
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
    With a crooked grin, Ironbeard the Magnanimous gushes, "Because it's a special time. A special celebration, Areka!"
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skillfully applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag, ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    "battleaxe147964"         a dwarven battleaxe
    It is holding 1 objects.

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile, rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant belch.

You take a dwarven battleaxe from a heavy iron-link giftbag.

Possessing a medium-length wooden hilt topped by a pair of deadly-looking axeblades, this weapon is the favourite of many dwarves. As tradition dictates, the symbol of the forge is carved into the side of the battleaxe to honor the mining and smithing legacy of the dwarves.
    It is an Ankyrean artifact, enchanted with the following powers:

It weighs about 10 pound(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Pentarch Areka Morrog.
    You may use the following commands with this weapon:
    swing
    hack
    slash

************************************[ Axe ]************************************
    ID              Damage    Pen       Speed     Arcana    Decay     Artifact  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #147964         0         0         0         0         0         Yes
    *******************************************************************************
    IosyneSlyphe
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    So a 0/0/0 artifact battleaxe? Is it made out of foam? Hehehe...Keep 'em comin folks! I want to curse like a sailor again when my giftbag doesn't live up to the hype set here and I can whine like a small child!
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited December 2012
    I don't know, but I love my derpaxe.

Edit: Your post is now sandwiched between my disapproving tits. Enjoy!
    ZunAmara
  • edited December 2012
    Xarian said:
    Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric 
    of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. 
    Skillfully applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered 
    shape of a tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior 
    concealed by shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring 
    "heart93982"              a beating phoenix heart
    "heart94462"              a beating phoenix heart
    It is holding 2 objects.
    Siiiiiigh.
    "heart74124"              a beating phoenix heart
    "heart84019"              a beating phoenix heart
    "heart90424"              a beating phoenix heart
    It is holding 3 objects.

SUCKA
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn

"heart215593"             a beating phoenix heart
    "heart215622"             a beating phoenix heart
    "heart216116"             a beating phoenix heart
    "heart216366"             a beating phoenix heart
    It is holding 4 objects.

I trump you both. What do these things do exactly?
  • Phoenix hearts and bull's eyes regen endurance and willpower to max. I don't even know which is which because I never have and probably never will use either of them..
  • What the heck is up with that axe?! Hearts and eyes trump decaying axe!
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Hearts are endurance. The eyes are willpower.
    Haven
  • Azrael said:
    What the heck is up with that axe?! Hearts and eyes trump decaying axe!
    It's a non decay axe, her copy/paste just moved the justification of the numbers and such. That's a real bonified artifact axe. That does no damage.

Clearly you should rune it @areka. Hah.
  • I got 3 grimstim pills :)

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Saybre said:
    It's a non decay axe, her copy/paste just moved the justification of the numbers and such. That's a real bonified artifact axe. That does no damage.

Clearly you should rune it @areka. Hah.
    Whoops! Didn't even take that into consideration!
  • Got a small chunk of gold. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Ironbeard came to me during the FFA...Unfortunately this is what I got.

Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skillfully applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag, ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    6487 gold sovereigns.
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    I got four grimstims. Someone buy them from my shop so I actually have some gold of moderate usefulness.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I don't think I've even ever gotten a visit from him, so count yourselves fortunate!
    RivasDemarcusRaeche
  • I got two phoenix hearts. :S 
  • Huge increase with folks Idlebearding. Kill them all and increase your chances of receiving a visit!

Haven
  • A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    "garnet vial260974"       a garnet vial
    "tourmaline vial261156"   a tourmaline vial
    It is holding 2 objects.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    8796 gold sovereigns.

Better'n nothin'
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    "grimstim242812"          a grimstim pill
    "grimstim242901"          a grimstim pill
    "grimstim242934"          a grimstim pill
    "grimstim243165"          a grimstim pill
    "grimstim243201"          a grimstim pill
    It is holding 5 objects.

PiperDharSeirAmaraLinMilvushinaHaern
    "chalice99316"            a silver chalice
    It is holding 1 objects.
    30748 gold sovereigns.
    "goggles267072"          goggles of whitesight of whitesight

Ciarelle
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    W H I T E S I G H T C E P T I O N
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AmaraArbre
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    "boots268490"             a pair of boots of the spider
    It is holding 1 objects.
    Menelaus
  • Way to go Lexi and Azrael. I've gotten those boots once before and turned them in for delicious credits... But so far this Xmas... no visit..