Citizenship and Neutrality

1235»

Comments

• Aarbrok said:

@Yarel‌ how can you say Bloodloch allows the most freedom, you have to be undead or a vampire. Thats a requirement.

What I meant was that Bloodloch doesn't get all upset about who its citizens talk to, where they go, who they associate with etc. as long as you are not actively working against Loch, we don't care what you are doing.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Ahhh... well for now sure, until the Primus(TM) wills the blooded to do his bidding again.
  • Even then, the Houses might come up with some dumb Association crap, but that does not mean the city will. Bloodloch does a pretty good job of maintaining itself apart from its member organizations.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I'm undead for entirely my own reasons, has almost nothing to do with strength in undeath. That and I've been killing and eating people long before I ever turned. other than that I think we have one other undead. Doesn't matter though, Eno isn't enemying us or keeping us enemied for being undead.
    IshinRashar
  • It's because being enemied keeps you guys from raiding, duh.

Or, no. Wait.

It keeps you guys from wandering around the city.

Or, no. Wait.

Hrm..
    IshinAshmer
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I know the enemy status does grate on the fact I am slowed down in the Ithmia and Pash valley from those stupid monuments. But you know, Aarbrok is such a Necromancer...so bad, helping fight in Dendara alongside Templars and Luminaries.
    Teani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I think there are quite a few people who can agree that enemy status without having actively done something to an organization (of any kind) is pretty silly. Then there's the lot who stick to the old ways or how things used to be interpreted. The world changes, views change, RP goes on. Try to follow the trend?

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    It's nothing I'm worried about. I don't enjoy being enemied when I haven't done anything but a understand why it's happening and I'm not fighting it. Can't blame them really