Aarbrok

AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For ScienceSan Diego, CA
Meh, why not!

Comments

• This guy is crazy in a can. I love the theatrics and the pontification. And look at 'dat guild score.
  • I love Aarbrok... though there are times when Aki is unsure whether Aarb is mad or happy or indifferent... his actions portray one thing while his words can be the complete opposite
    imageimageimage
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It drives me up a WALL that people nickname you Aarb.  Like in a war, people would go TARGET: AARB and I'm like WHOA NOW.

On a more serious note, I dislike that I got more or less asked for the cure, ran it, and then nothing.  Sort of annoying for both player and character.  But otherwise, I like the interesting, easygoing relationship Arb and Aarb have (lol).
  • I have only had one interaction with Aarbrok on Irea, but it was great. He really comes off as completely nuts and offered her to join in on some drinks in Spinesreach.

I'm always happy when I can enter a possibly hostile situation and get away with just RP without it turning into a real fight to the death. Hopefully I'll get a chance to interact with him again.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I love the strained relationship between Aarbrok and Teani, she looking for pats on the back from someone who really don't give them. >.<

It's still difficult to relate to Aarbrok as a woman. I have to remind myself to write she/her every time I emote, but at the same time I love the concept of him being this scientist who performs crazy experiments. It brings a whole new level into the game.

What I wish most is that she wouldn't dismiss Teani so quickly. The rp sessions are always so short and I find myself searching for yet another reason to bug the hell out of Aarbrok just so I can more interaction. <.<

• A devoted Statesman.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    devoted statesman....woman.  thing....

Crazy bitch...
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    She's so

AarbrokLinStathan
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Only interactions have been a few chats and that Order Task thing Stath is doing. Though, the wording and stuff with the conversations was quite interesting. Seems dedicated to the change and all in all an interesting person to talk to. 10/10 would RP again.
    Strange, terrible, freaky mad Aabrok! How Teani hates her! Seriously, it's going to be very interesting to see how she adapts to the Spirit side. I hope I get to interact more with her, despite the obvious tension there is and that you enjoy that as much as I do. :)

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I'm a little intrigued by your character. It's interesting to see one of those wordy philosophical types more common to the dark side of the game hanging around Duiran; I think you have some interesting opportunities there!

Based on the couple of times I've witnessed/been party to your RP, I would suggest trying to slow down and move with the flow of the scene a bit more. Some people are slower at emoting (like me!) and need more time to interject their own perspective into a scene, and the kind of rapid-fire emoting you're capable of has the potential to steamroll that.

I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you!
    AarbrokAngwe
    Thank you for the feedback, I tend to just dive in headfirst alot.
    Ill try and keep an eye on my pace a bit better.  Thanks for the RP earlier, its becoming quite fun to meet and experience new people more and more.  Duiran has alot of fun opportunity to learn from on that front.
    Emelle
  • Finding out about her and Angwe...AWKWARD. But I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses. :-)
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Arbre
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I was pleasantly surprised to come back and see that Aarbrok had grown up and become a solid character and was impressed with his/her-now-I-guess (that part threw me for a loop) contributions for the city and was excited to work with her, as she was the one who encouraged Moi to run for Senate...

....and then she randomly quit Spines! Moi's more upset than she has a right to be, but there really are so few people Moi knows from before the hiatus who are happy with her as a darkie, and Aarbrok was one of those. And now she's a lifer with the rest. :( So Moi is sulky about it, it feels like losing a friend, though she doesn't really think she has many (any?) of those if you ask her.

On the OOC level, I'm bummed to lose you as a citymate and potential RP partner.

The pregnancy thing is very interesting to see being played out - after being a vampire, it seems that Aarb is diving as deep as she can into embracing life! Hopefully I can keep bumping into you around and about!
    I've only bumped into pregnant Aarbrok once, but it was hilarious (however short). It definitely is a different side to the character and it's interesting to hear of the development. Keep it up!

edited June 2013
    She couldn't mount her steed, shes too unicornsing fat now.
    From Man, to Woman, to Man....the trials and travels of a crazy Aarbrok.
    Helpful, Insane, or Insane, Helpful...
    Or just plain ridiculous.

I dunno, its good to be back to how I liked playing him.
    Angwe
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I like how Arbre and Aarbrok have managed to make some strange friendship based on not particularly liking one another.  They do have a mutual respect, which I think is kind of rare in the game, the respecting people you don't like.
    I love that a ton about @Arbre .  

Sometimes she makes me want to shake things, but she never falters from her stance or belief.
    The definitely agree to disagree, and I think that is great.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Aarbrok's a guy I value having in the Cabal. He doesn't know all the answers, but he has a way of thinking and throwing out suggestions that constantly make Anfini go "damn son, you gon' go far". And he's just such an odd duck!
    Piper
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'm very happy to have Aarbrok back in Spinesreach. He's already gotten active and involved, helping out other people, hosting events, attending lessers and generally being a really useful and fun addition to the city. OOCly, you seem to be approaching stuff with a way more relaxed, enthusiastic and happier vibe and it's translating into really good things for the character. ICly, Moi still has reservations about Aarbrok, but she also understands exactly what he was feeling, feeling the frustration that can come with leadership, so she has given him a second chance and is pleased with what has resulted so far. 

Also, someday I will reclaim your orphan.
    AarbrokPiper
    Aww, thanks @Moirean.  You gave me another chance to be back home and I am loving it.

It just feels right, and you were right about Spinesreach being some sort of Magic :)
    Piper