Combat

2»

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I asked @Razmael a while ago to code an item to help facilitate impromptu wargames - basically it would give a movement delay when holding it, and groups could murderrace to drag it back to their respective camps. It sounded like he was making it, but I think it got forgotten, though... :/
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I think it'd be cool if players crafted an alternative in the mean time. Remember those player flags people made a while back? This would be a good time to make better use of those in these player events. This is a rough sketch of what I tried to do a while back in Eno but not enough people were interested at the time: craft a relic or icon of sorts and throw it in a chest. Sigil the chest and drop it down somewhere defendable. One side protect it and the other try to take its contents. Winner gets to stake their flag or whatever in the area for x amount of time. Just one idea.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Moirean said:

I asked @Razmael a while ago to code an item to help facilitate impromptu wargames - basically it would give a movement delay when holding it, and groups could murderrace to drag it back to their respective camps. It sounded like he was making it, but I think it got forgotten, though... :/

Was just about to ask about that..remember we were talking about it when Sol was FW. I know we bounced a sort of idea like what @Haven just said, which would probably be a good filler.