I don't miss any of you, I promise.

SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
edited June 2014 in Roleplay Logs
This starts off that Solaria has been going back and forth with both @Daegon and @Slyphe. She's been trying to slay Daegon, to no avail, and she's been mocking Slyphe left and right. WIth Slyphe, she bitter towards Him because He's made her realize that she's the one that pushed everyone away before she left to become a consanguine. With Daegon, she's bitter because he 'abandoned' her when they were supposed to move to Bloodloch together.

We start out this log with Solaria finding Daegon's corpse at the Bloodloch portals and go from there.

You tell Daegon, "Aww..I have your corpse in my hands."

-go to house, drop off corpse to store and walk away-

-eh..why store it, let's just enjoy it? goes back-

--- An expansive ballroom -------- -6:5:0 ---
There are 3 Hearts of Darkness ring here. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. The twisted remains of Daegon lie here.

With a lustful grin you drive your fangs into a vein of the corpse of Daegon and, slurping greedily, draw out its still-warm blood from the wound in long, deep, sucking pulls. The fluid replenishes and invigorates you. Satisfied, you casually discard the corpse.

You tell Daegon, "Mm..decided to drain it dry instead."

Daegon tells you, "Sounds like your enjoying my corpse a little too much."

tell Daegon, "Well, the blood was delicious. Should have remained here with me..suited you better here."

Lonan, the devout Mhun shouts, "Chesh Mhun, Andharai... Mhun Mhuinre bhas!"

There is a faint, pious hum from Moghedu as the Mhun acknowledge Arch Duke Andharai Bahir'an as the Great Mhunna.

(House Bahir'an): You say, "Well done, Your Grace. Very proud of you."

-start to run to Moghedu to congrat Andharai-

Daegon tells you, "Was that suppose to be a witty comment on having my corpse, or just you missing me."

You tell Daegon, "The first part, not the latter."

Daegon tells you, "Just missing me, got it."

-wandering around Moghedu-

You tell Daegon, "..no. Not even a little."

-wandering around Moghedu-

Daegon tells you, "Sure sure."

-Head back to BL-

(House Bahir'an): You say, "I was going to visit, but am unsure of where you are, so I'll let you be to rejoice."

Daegon tells you, "I don't imagine that which is real. That's just a waste of my imagination. I'd rather believe that you weren't really all gone."

You tell Daegon, "Now? I do not love you. I just want to tie you up and torture you for the rest of eternity in revenge for abandoning me like a weak child."

-moves to the Bahir'an estate-

--- A well-ordered library ------ 12:-1:0 ---
There are 2 monolith sigils here. Grand Duke Iannas Bahir'an is here, engrossed in a book. A large, oak chest is here, etched and inlaid with the insignia of the House Bahir'an. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. Examining the surroundings with a perpetual sneer, a callous Praenomen vampire slouches here. An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. A small sign indicates that LIBRARY CATALOG will list the materials in this library. Grand Duke Iannas Bahir'an is a tutor you can learn your skills from, view HELP LEARNING for more information.
You see exits leading north (open pine door), east (open pine door), and west.

Daegon tells you, "That sounds like one lucrative wish. Almost tempting to take."

Daegon tells you, "Except undeath doesn't fit me too well."

You tell Daegon, "You just didn't give it proper time to adjust. You could have been a consanguine - even my childe now."

Daegon tells you, "I could also sell my body on the streets of Enorian and turn a profit, but doesn't mean I will."

You tell Daegon, "I doubt any would buy you. At least I'm offering you me and all the things I could show you."

Daegon tells you, "I am all for change, but there is only one Person I adore enough to follow as if They were blood."

You tell Daegon, "Let me guess. The idiotic Lord Maelstrom, mm?"

Daegon tells you, "Father can have His sharp edges, but all He does is for good reason."

You tell Daegon, "You go on believing that, you blind fool. You're too thick to see the truth - that He is NOTHING. He does NOTHING. I will have nothing to do with you further, so good day to you."

The Divine voice of Slyphe echoes in your head, "My oh -My- do you seem to have some venom behind your words. Hear something you didn't like recently? Have some startling bout of self-realization."

You tell Slyphe, "What I heard is another idiot that is obsessed with Your teachings in such a blind manner that they cannot see that You cause more harm than anything else."

The Divine voice of Slyphe echoes in your head, "I remember so fondly the days when you were considered one of those 'idiots'."

The Divine voice of Slyphe echoes in your head, "That is, before you chased your family and friends away from you, leaving you desolate, alone, and in search of pseudo 'power'."

You tell Slyphe, "You may see it as You wish to, oh mighty keeper of the thick-headed, but that is not what happened. I'm not desolate, I'm not alone, and I am starting to be better than I ever was under Your care. You seem to think, for whatever inane reason, that I actually care about any of that. Since our last 'discussion', I realized that I need to accept that I made a mistake being living and move on. Your 'fond' memories should be given up, because they were just a farce. I'd not even bother with Daegon if he was not so much fun to toy with."

Suddenly, almost violently, a rapid series of images begin pushing their way through your mind. You and Daegon hand-in-hand, the warm sun upon your skin. The Maelstrom, beaming before you as He hands you an almost bizarre-looking coral pendant. Foliage curling at your beck and call to wrap around your staff, and the verdant feeling of power you felt at the time.

You have emoted: Solaria shakes her head, trying to forcefully push the thoughts out. She brings both hands up to the sides of her heads, murmuring, "Get..OUT OF MY MIND."

Though just a memory, the feeling of the sun's warmth is almost euphoric. You can feel the life around you. Feel it. Smell it. Hear it.

-Life-.

You have emoted: Solaria lunges out at nothing, falling down to her knees in the motions as she screams, "This is no place for You Maelstrom! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

The images have shifted now, and instead the scene of the moment is a rather simple one - you, in the middle of a forest clearing. Birds chirp around you, animals rustle around in the foliage out of sight, and yet again the sun finds itself position just overhead. Its rays bask upon your skin, warming your body in its entirety like the presence of a loved one.

You have emoted: "Stop it!" Solaria screams out, grasping both hands at the sides of her head, "Stop it, stop it, stop it!" is all she can keep saying as she pitifully tries to shake her head to clear it. Hands gripped into fists, she grips them against the side of her head and groans out, "You've made your point, but it is futile! I care not for such idiotic things that You might think I do! Just give this plight up!"

"Mommy?" queries a young child that steps into the clearing, eyes set curiously upon you. There's confusion, and even fear written quite clearly across the child's face, but most importantly, there's concern. A sort of concern only capable of being portrayed with childlike innocence.

You have emoted: "I said stop this" Solaria screams at a high pitch, the fists at the sides of her head digging in so heavily that her nails start to cut into her skin, "Children are NOTHING but things to be brought into servitude or to be tortured for experiments. NOT TO BE CARED FOR! You will NOT sway me, Maelstrom!"

The moment the words escape your lips, the child is struck down by an invisible blade that splits its torso wide open. The metallic scent of blood fills the air, but unlike that of a potential meal, this blood smells positively nauseating.

You have emoted: Solaria shifts her hands down to her stomach, gripping at it hard as she tries her best to not grimace at the scene. Shaking her head again, more and more furiously, she groans out, "I would simply feed on the remains. I don't know why You keep on with this farce." Her voice is strong, though there is the slightest tremble deep within her throat.

As abruptly as they'd appeared, the visions disappear completely, leaving you weak and wearied in body as if the result of some major exertion. Everything seems relatively normal besides that.

...That is, until you feel the lightest kick from the inside of your belly.

You have emoted: Solaria startled, opens her eyes finally and stares down at her stomach. Both hands still against it, the start to tremble and she quickly pulls them away - clambering as best she can to her feet and finding a nearby wall to prop her back up against, "Wh..what..what are You doing to me?"

Sheer silence is the only response to your inquiry.

You have emoted: "Oh, so NOW You're silent?" Solaria states loudly, staring up at the ceiling angrily. With that, she finds her strength returned and stands more upright, "Damned God..just as bad as the Truthseeker."

-realizes I'm still in the Bahir'an estate infront of the teacher npc-

You blink.

You say, "Well..now that I've embarrassed myself infront of you, Your Imperial Grace."

You incline your head politely to those around you.

-travel to Sol's house-

--- A dimly-lit, frozen garden --- -6:7:1 ---
A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see exits leading northeast and northwest.

You murmur softly to yourself.

You massage your temple, closing your eyes as you softly sigh.

(Bloodloch): You say, "Farewell, Bloodloch."

You grow still and begin to silently pray for preservation of your soul while you are out of the land.

"Farewell," comes a voice from within the depths of your body.

You snort arrogantly.

AryanneMoirean

Comments

• creepy. Even the gods will break the vampires-can't-get-pregnant rule. XD Unless this is just a creepy demon. In that case I lol away.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • DaegonDaegon Canada
    Dam, I didn't realize how things went after that conversation. That was pretty epic. Well done @solaria and @slyphe.
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
    Solaria
  • Gotcho back @Daegon.

Daegon
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    edited July 2014
    Daegon said:

Dam, I didn't realize how things went after that conversation. That was pretty epic. Well done @solaria and @slyphe.

You miss out on all the fun!