Earn 100 credits.

Comments

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Preceding numerous size-comparing shouts, Daskalos has slain (target).
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    FurtumAryanne
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Assaulting with righteous vehemence, Daskaslos smites/strikes/panches $person with a mortal blow.

• edited June 2014
    Serious: Daskalos has ultimately vanquished $target in a blast of light, bringing forth another step closer to the Age of Dawn.

Not serious: Daskalos snaps his fingers causing a rain of gold soverigns to fall upon $target, crushing $target to death.

• Trying to run for the hills, Daskalos as taken the final life out of ($target)

Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • With an unexpected twist, Daskalos has utterly consumed @target with a song of ice and fire.

I'll show m'self out...
    AishiaKiyotanVolka
  • "Come at me, Bro," is heard shouted across the realms, and a heartbeat later Daskalos does indeed come at $target.
    FurtumIshinSlypheDourif
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    "Not fair!" echoes across the realm, just before Daskalos crushes Rashar utterly.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Wielding the mighty blade, Ma'stur'ca-ard, Daskalos done clove person in two.
    SetneFurtumSlypheSampAryanne
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Light crests the horizon as $name gives a cry of defeat, Daskalos' triumph briefly touching the sky with the shades of Dawn.
  • *peer @ashmer*

Why you gotta make me look like a bitch, bro?
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    edited June 2014
    An ominous echo covers the land as Daskalos crushes $person$ beneath the Underking's Maul.

Bellowing, "BY FIRE BE PURGED!", Daskalos smites $person into tiny little pieces.
    Mariena
  • $name perishes by the will of Daskalos.
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    An abrupt silence covers the land as the last cries of $target fade, having been eradicated by Daskalos.
    Alice
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited June 2014
    With a triumphant shout, Daskalos puts an end to PERSON's life.

With a fiery weight to his gaze, Daskalos leads himself to victory over PERSON.
    alt: With fiery conviction, Daskalos leads himself to victory over PERSON.

PERSON wails in anguish as Daskalos snuffs out their life.
    imageimage
  • $Target falls under the force of Daskalos' hot air.
    Unconvinced by Daskalos' pretty words to convert, $Target keels over from boredom.
    *Sorry, <3 you!*

$Target has fallen under the force of Daskalos' foot up their unicorns.
    $target suffers under Daskalos' reign of fiery destruction.
    Daskalos has crushed $Target mercilessly with fiery forces.
    Choirs of angels sing as Daskalos smites $target
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Rashar said:

*peer @ashmer*

Why you gotta make me look like a bitch, bro?

You just happened to be my muse for that one, @Rashar. <3

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Having shown nothing more than indifference towards his teachings on the Light, Daskalos enlightens $name on the finer points of life and death, concluding the lesson with an exercise in dying.
  • And on a related note:

Eschewing the finer points of life and death, Daskalos points his mace at $Target and smites. Point.
    Daskalos beats $Target black and blue and dead.
    Daskalos hugs $Target to death WITH FIRE.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • @demarcus.

Your signature.

It's making me die.
    AshmerDemarcusFurtumAryanne
  • rip in peace rashar

i am rapture coder
    IosyneDemarcus
  • Honestly, I have to say I'm not sure why you would want this custom deathsight now that skills have their own deathsight. You're literally paying credits to have less variety in your deathsight.

And speaking of deathsight, I really like @Omei's deathsight. The one where she bounces people off the ground.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Eh, because it took forever to get, but you're right in the sense that maybe a toggle for it would be nice.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Aryanne
  • Daskalos said:

Eh, because it took forever to get, but you're right in the sense that maybe a toggle for it would be nice.

That's a good idea. Special if you want it, normal deathsight otherwise. Maybe a taunt or insult would work best if you can actually get a toggle for it.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    It's a sect thing. He has too much money to blow so he's offering credits to anyone who can write it for him. Technically, he can just mine this thread for ideas and then never pay up.

Except that's not my style. For the record, I've submitted a variation of one on this thread, and if it's approved, I'll post who won. I do appreciate all the people who have contributed ideas, though, even if some of them are a little silly.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AliceStathanFurtum
    And a winner has been chosen -- a slight variation of one of Stathan's. Thank you all who participated!

StathanAliceFurtumAryanne
  • I turned mine off right before vivisect and configured it back on on successful vivisection message in Imperian. That way I had custom deathsight for everything else and vivisect's deathsight was still it's personal unique one... which I can't decide if I like more or less than here, both look pretty kewl.
    Furtum said:

I turned mine off right before vivisect and configured it back on on successful vivisection message in Imperian. That way I had custom deathsight for everything else and vivisect's deathsight was still it's personal unique one... which I can't decide if I like more or less than here, both look pretty kewl.

I miss the old Vivisect deathsight so much that I modeled my custom deathsight slightly after it.

Furtum
  • It's gruesomely experimented or something here, right?

Target has been viciously splayed open and left to perish by x is the one I think Imperian still has
    Yeah, that's always been what it was on Imperian. Here, it was something something splayed something tortured to death.

Now it's something something and someone has been unable to withstand Ezalor's experiments. Kinky.