Meyvitch

2»

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    The drunk guy from Hunger Games.
    Piper
  • Character in Hunger Games.
  • Bump--Been almost 2 months/4 years. I've been promoted to Scout Mistress in the Sentinels --REALLY, ANGWE!?-- and have been trying to get more involved. Am I doing better?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I absolutely love Meyvitch, and our interactions.  I am so happy to have him around.

• Honestly, Meyvitch is such a great 'friend'. Not really sure if he classifies Kale as one, but she absolutely considers him one. 
    Not to mention, she's got this not-so-secret obsession with feeding him those chocolatey snacks that he seems to like so much. 

As for your emoting style, and the way you've worked his personality. Keep at it. It truly is one-of-a-kind and amusing, just like Meyvitch seems to be. I, for one, am glad to RP with you, and look forward to any future opportunities that may come up. 
  • What does the fox say!? Comments, please!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • First Tekal, then Azudim.

The skies darken momentarily as tendrils of shadow creep across the firmament to form the terrible visage of the Azudim, Meyvitch.

If I get to a loss of words, my fallback is stupid human tricks. @Rashar pointed out if someone wants a funny answer to shake it out of Meyvi. ( Of COURSE I responded by shaking a fluffy fox doll) I don't like that but I know a lot of it is me trying too hard so I am going for a more serious tack from here on. Let me know if it works.

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I don't want a serious Meyvitch. Mey is Sessi's best friend and someone she cares for a lot. But no matter what happens, he can Always make her smile. Silly Meyvitch is good!
  • I don't know @Meyvitch, but I got to shout at him/her/gender neutral pronoun after a bunch of Sentinels starting going "Aroo." So, that was fun.
  • Kaleigh, where are my chocolately snacks? I'm going in withdrawal. I told Saybre when he wakes he's helping me make chocolate flagons I can eat. :-)

Also bump?

• This is like one of those times where I try out a game, find it lacking, and then read the reviews and go, 'Um... everyone's raving about this thing. Maybe I need to make more of an effort?' I'll work on that. Obviously I need to look out for Meyvitch a bit more. Agree with the above in that I have to this point gotten an impression of a lack of depth. Perhaps I'll see more next time.

• I tried to track you down in Enorian @Elie, but you were on your way out. :( More scorpion jewelry attempts later!
    Elie