Meyvitch

Meyvitch the Fox.

Go.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*

Comments

• No one? :-(
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I adore Meyvitch.  My biggest complaint would be that you rely too much on premotes and says; they're appropriate and applicable in many situations, but I know that as soon as a third person shows up, you'll stop using the emote command entirely, which is unfortunate as you're an excellent RPer.  You have sincerity in your emotes to make me feel like Meyvitch is a living, breathing person, not to mention that you can grammar, which is more than half of the game can manage.
  • What little interaction I've had with Meyvitch, I've enjoyed. I'm with Arbre on the good argh-peeing :)
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I really enjoyed the interaction we had in the Black Flagon recently.  It seems like there's a lot to Meyvitch despite his age, and the way you emote, especially his facial expressions, gets me wondering what's going on in his head.  Hope to bump into you again.
  • Yar, I like the brief interaction we had, your style is, in a word, fresh. I'm sure we'll eventually get into it again, and lookin' forward to it.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I like him! But just how [i]does[/i] he use a dhurive one-handed?
    :-?
  • Believe it or not, it's a lot of bruises under his armpit. How does a showoff handle a quarterstaff one handed? I'll demonstrate for you sometime. ^_^
    Angwe
  • Bump?

Arbre said:
    as soon as a third person shows up, you'll stop using the emote command entirely
    I like watching people improve over time - you've pretty much completely broken this habit.
    Emelle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I enjoy our random little encounters, however brief! There aren't many people who will go our of their way to acknowledge Emelle when they pass by her in public or whatever, so she (and I) appreciate that you do so. As uncomfortable as large gatherings make her, I'm excited to see what happens at the wedding.

Also enjoyed the haircut!
  • Strange fellow, amusing to be around, interested in having Sarkis pick his brain apart.
  • Will forever be known as Meybitch to me - but heh. Interesting fellow. And stood up for not only a stranger, but one typically considered an enemy. Would definitely interact again.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Mesk's log was cool to read to get a better glimpse at your character, and now I have to revise my initial impression and find you at some point.

Our meeting at Delos, where you put on a fox mask and said "Am a fox" triggered some PTSD from old-school Duiran, hence my hasty departure. >_>
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    edited May 2013
    I always enjoy rp'ing with Meyvitch, I find myself looking for more and more reasons to bump into him. I love reading your emotes, you have a gift of bringing Meyvitch to life that I admire. I am looking forward to getting to know him better. Perhaps I can find a few more monsters in the basement for him to vanquish. Hmm....

• Lol, Sarkis was awesome. And I like bumping into Kerryn in the Inn lately.
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I believe the first run in was the whole thing with his wolf in the Sentaari guild hall. Rather made me chuckle, was fun to talk to and so forth.

The second time I ran into him for any length of time he stripped down behind a tree in the Sentaari guildhall and ran off with Kerryn dressed as pirates.
  • The leaf monster!
  • I have to agree with what everyone else has said. You're a great RPer and I've thoroughly enjoyed all interactions with Meyvitch. Though... I have to ask. What's with the giving away of food?
  • I felt like it.
    I really enjoy playing with Meyvitch and I love that you're not afraid to suffer the consequences of your actions.  You constantly throw me off guard, mostly by not giving in to Arbre's constant wants and needs like nearly everyone else does.  Meyvitch has the strength to stand up to her, which is really refreshing.
  • Bump. Am trying to rp more with new people. How am I doing?
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I like Meyvitch. The little I've seen anyway. Sometimes I just wanna put him in a headlock and ruffle his hair but alas. Haven is Haven! And Savages are bad.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I don't think he'd object terribly, Haven. He actually admires the passion Haven brings to his convictions, even if he thinks it's misapplied. I want to RP with you more myself. ^_^

• I love Meyvitch. Aren has been watching him since he first met him (Not in that way you creeps), and I think they get along well.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited June 2013
    Aren said:
    I love Meyvitch. Aren has been watching him since he first met him (Not in that way you creeps), and I think they get along well.
    Lol, who are you fooling?

Just kidding. I love you. <3

[spoiler] No, really. Aren's a creeper! [/spoiler]
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    LinAngwe
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Meyvitch is a pretty awesome character. I enjoy any type of interactions we have had so far, and look forward to many more in the future. 

P.S. The next time you're running around with ladies underwear, don't drop it expecting not to get 'caught' with them before you log :D 
    Angwe
  • You know, until recently, I never got a chance to really RP with Meyvitch much, so I kind of just skimmed because I did not get a lot of depth.

However, in the last week, you have totally blown me away. I never expect half of the things you do, and I am loving this chance to RP and get to know the character. 

Your writing is great, and I love the imagery that you give, and (seemingly) random outbursts. 
  • Trying to think up poetry on the fly is seriously distracting. I loved their date with Mesk, though.
  • Whenever I see your name I keep thinking you're Haymitch.
  • Who?