Packs .....

MaullerMauller Blue Ridge Mnts, Va
Since our guild or guilds been taken from us when will this take place. Wolves belong in packs.  Some of us Atabahi desire to be with our own kind and run and hunt together. This silliness with the madness bah, bah , bah, let us Howl once more.

Comments

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    I genuinely wish I could give you some meat with your word salad, but packs are still a few days away at least. I promise they're in the works!
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AshmerFerrikTza
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Chill man, Packs are coming, they're being redesigned some and will be reintroduced later on. 
  • MaullerMauller Blue Ridge Mnts, Va
    Was just asking.. wanted to be in the know....
  • Oleis said:
    I genuinely wish I could give you some meat with your word salad--
    Can I just say that.. that I absolutely love that sentence.

Also, shapeshifting classes are fantastic. Carry on (...in packs soon!)

PerilunaJaslineAshmerIshinMinarael
  • Me too! I was trying to work out a way to add to it with a joke about not eatin yer puddin until after you've finished yer meats...

But I couldn't work out how.

AshmerIshin
  • MaullerMauller Blue Ridge Mnts, Va
    One of the reasons i came to Aetolia was the fact i could be a werewolf and the other was to be in a guild or group of other werewolves,this was a big  factor for me. Atabahi had history, rules, laws , code to live by.Not everyone could be one, a select group, I understand im relative new here and   have a lot to learn and i will overcome and deal with what was giving to me.
  • Do what I keep wanting to do, but never do. Yell at whoever decided to transfer the entirety of the Atabahi Gold and Credits to Spinesreach so we can't make a clan and have to use left over clans. That's my plan. Yup, screaming real loud into their :3
    Areka
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Spinesreach and Duiran lost guilds which attract novices and a volume of credit-purchasers. It makes sense for them to receive the funds, even if it is inconvenient for guild members who would have made use of them.

Have you, as a collective of Atabahi, -asked- Spinesreach for enough gold that the city obtained from the guild's dissolution to make a new clan?
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I gave Kelliara the credits and gold like...a day after it all happened.
    ArekaXeniaIshinSlyphe