The Chronicles of Benedicto

BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 3 in Roleplay Logs
So I've posted a few logs with regards to Bene's recent straits. There's been several developments and rather than post them in individual threads, I'm just going to use one discussion to chronicle the ongoing story. I encourage any and all who get involved in this or have their own spin-off arcs that are relevant to post as well as it all ties into the central theme. Unfortunately as Logsty was the primary source of most of the logs, many of the links no longer work! This causes me major sadface. Everything should run chronologically.

General Bene Life Logs

How Bene became Kelki-fied

Relating to Maelo - Bene's Son

M.I.A.

The Shadow of the Past

The Prodigal Son

Maelo

Closure

Bene Corruption Logs

The back story for this arc is that as a result of fighting within the Order (primarily between Rashar+Trager vs Bene+Haven+Valingar). Slyphe strips everyone of their rank and reduces them to OR1.

Aftermath

Confrontations

Between 'Confrontations' and 'Breaking Point' Chakrasul accosts Benedicto and works Her wicked way on him, pinpointing the previous actions of Slyphe as his weak spot. She promises him Her help, whether he wants it or not and gifts him a bunch of Chakra blossoms.

Intervention <-- This is one long log

Epilogue

New Page, Same Chapter

Threats

Logs from around the time of Bene & Emelle's marriage

Smallish bits of RP with Ethne and Emelle

A Reunion (ft. Rashar)

Post edited by Benedicto on
LinChakrasulAryanneMoireanJaslineHaven

Comments

• LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,560 mod
    omg yay, I know what I'm gonna be reading for the next few days!
    BenedictoEmelle
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs Member Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm totally going to read these AFTER our roleplay is concluded to a point. I don't want to be influenced by the impending awesome!
    Benedicto
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I would certainly hope that the information contained herein will not be abused in any way, shape or form. If they give players a desire to be involved, then great, but there was a concern before posting that they could potentially be used in a detrimental way. I'm deciding to trust and have faith in my fellow Aetolians instead.

• LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,560 mod
    You kidding me, like the first thing I'm gonna do with all this is metagame the hell out of it
    IshinEmelleTragerDraiman
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs Member Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL! Dude, no. I'm not going to abuse anything. I'm just saying that, in this case, I'm excited to read it in one bloody go all later. I like being held in the dark with my roleplay as super, freaking tempting as this is to read. You're an awesome roleplayer and I bet these are incredible
    Piper said:
    ROFL! Dude, no. I'm not going to abuse anything. I'm just saying that, in this case, I'm excited to read it in one bloody go all later. I like being held in the dark with my roleplay as super, freaking tempting as this is to read. You're an awesome roleplayer and I bet these are incredible
    Haha I wasn't accusing you! It was directed at anyone who would potentially just abuse the information without any RP or anything.

If anything I'm hoping these logs prompt more people into coming up to Bene and being like "'Sup?"

Piper
  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm abstaining from reading these for the same reasons @Piper mentioned. Should let us claim pk cause on anyone who brings OOC stuff IG though! >_>
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I'll still never forget the first time I saw Toz throwing hammers."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I freaked out and thought they had somehow managed to pull me into them."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "So I tumbled away from my team and into theirs."

Lin
  • RasharRashar Member Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always great reads, man. 

I did have a short laugh moment when Bene claimed that Rashar wouldn't find a certain thing a worthy cause.. considering he's made more than one attempt to do exactly what you two were talking about.

More, please. RP and logs both.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to use this information to try to turtle turtle turtle.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The follow-up scene, after Bene leaves Moi in her garden: http://www.logsty.net/logs/P9slx
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Boo. I'm kinda sad I wasn't able to stick around longer so Phoe could chew out Bene. If she'd seen any of that, she'd have probably made good on her threats to fry him alive. >_>
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Moi and Bene meet for a sane, responsible meeting about parental duties and mutual respect: http://www.logsty.net/logs/dgeaI
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    Benedicto
    Updated.

edited March 27
    I've tidied the initial post up and provided some context. I've also added some older and newer logs.

I also had to clear out a ton of links because they were dead. It makes me sad that the logs were lost because of Logsty going dead.

I'm going to try and start updating this thread with the new arcs I'm getting involved in as they link to certain things within these earlier logs!
    Watch this space!
    Post edited by Benedicto on

Pazradym
    Updated latest log