Will You marry me? Or just eat my face, that's okay too...

EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baenCanada

Backstory: Haven shouts a giant wall of text, included is something about Iosyne. So Ezalor goes and kills him, then has a Necromancer draw the heart.

(Order): You say, "Malevolent! I have a gift for You."

(Order): Iosyne says, "Mm?"

(Order): You say, "The louder they are the better they taste?"

A black whip of shadow energy snakes into the room, slithering up into a corkscrew shape and falling away to reveal the form of Iosyne.

You have emoted: Ezalor wears a broad smile, nearly splitting his face in two as his fangs, still streaked with the blood of the kill, are fully bared.

>This is going to hurt.

>...a lot.

You get down on one knee and, while holding forth a mortal heart still dripping blood, you declare your eternal love for Iosyne, and ask Her to join you in the Rites of Unity.

Folding Her arms over Her chest and wearing an expression of mild amusement, Iosyne says, "A new height of madness, even for you."

>I think I regret this decision.

You have emoted: Bouncing the dripping heart up and down in his palm, Ezalor extends a low bow, almost comical in its attempted suaveness. "You are the only One in my world," he quips brightly as he straightens. "Other women have tried, but alas, who can compare to Your Malevolence."

Iosyne taps Her fingertip against Her cheek and shifts Her gaze outward as if deep in thought. "I would not even expect a mortal body to be able to.... Hrm....."

>Oh this is ominous.

"What I -mean- is..." Iosyne continues to talk to Herself, in a voice that is a mixture of amusement and pseudo-concern for the state of affairs. "... mortal essence is so fragile, for Pit's sake. I might very well unravel your very existence as you know it."

You have emoted: "I am no mere mortal," Ezalor declares, puffing his broad chest up proudly. "I am Your Bloodletter. The very proof of the Power Your Rules hold." He resumes the bouncing of the heart, shifting from palm to palm this time, splattering its blood all around. "Once I was weak. Now I am Yours."

Giving an exaggerated shrug of Her shoulders, Iosyne says, "What a -marvelous- thing to test out, though! Casting aside all concerns for the well-being of your eternal soul? You could become undone."

Iosyne uncrosses Her arms and plants a hand on Her scaly hip, pursing Her lips as She considers. "Should I?"

Iosyne glances over Her shoulder into the thick fog, though whom or what She is looking at is unclear.

You have emoted: A bit of Ezalor's haughty arrogance leeches out at the words, his chest returning closer to its normal pose. Just the tiniest bit, however. "I..." the Bloodletter pauses for a second, scratching behind an ear sheepishly. "Well, I almost fell into my own shadow. Can't be much tougher than that, can it?" He ends, his easy smile returning. The facade is ruined by the tiniest quiver of his lip; it is unclear whether from excitement or trepidation.

Iosyne glances back to flash you a brilliant, fang-filled smile.

You get down on one knee and, while holding forth a mortal heart still dripping blood, you declare your eternal love for Iosyne, and ask Her to join you in the Rites of Unity.

Iosyne, with a look of utter joy on Her face, accepts your proposal of Unity.

You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.

Arch Duke Ezalor D'baen, the Bloodletter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General:

He is 159 years old.

He was born on the 21st of Niuran, year 251 of the Midnight Age.

He is ranked 1st in Aetolia.

He is an Imperator of Death in Bloodloch.

He is the Keeper of Bloodloch.

He is A Holder of the Tablet in the Bloodborn.

He is a Consul in the Bloodborn.

He is Praetor in House D'baen.

He is a Terran Master in the Fellowship of Explorers.

He is the Champion of the Divine Order of Iosyne, the Malevolent.

He is a representative of the Divine Order of Iosyne, the Malevolent.

He is the Bloodletter in the Divine Order of Iosyne, the Malevolent.

He is a member of the clan called 'The Inquisition of the Blood'.

He is the clan head of the clan called 'Bloodloch City Council'.

He is a member of the clan called 'The Sanguine Consistory'.

He is a member of the clan called 'The Blacker Arrow'.

He is the clan head of the clan called 'Bloodloch Hierarchy'.

He is a member of the clan called 'D'baen Colloquium'.

He is the clan head of the clan called 'Axis Advisory'.

He is a member of the clan called 'The Covenant'.

He is the clan head of the clan called 'The D'baen Ascendant Council'.

He is a member of the clan called 'Benecorp Ltd'.

He is a member of the clan called 'Research'.

He is a member of the clan called 'The Crafting Guild of Sapience'.

He is a Private in the army of Bloodloch.

He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.

He is considered to be approximately equal to your might.

He has recently begun to prepare for the Rites of Unity to Iosyne, the Malevolent!

He is a member of the Resistance against Drakkenmont.

Fame:

He has been ranked #1 in experience.

He was victorious in the Great Hunt!

He has reigned as ruler of a city.

He has reigned as the Champion of Delos.

He was undefeated in the Knockout during the Celebration of the Stars, 400MA.

He eluded the beasts of Survivor during the Celebration of the Stars, 400 MA.

He delivered the ale in the Keg Run during the Celebration of the Stars, 400 MA.

He witnessed the splitting of a Goddess and the end of Nega-Iosyne.

He has repelled the massive eld swarm that dwells within the Iernian Fracture.

He has served with aplomb as the Cardinal of a Divinity.

He once served as champion of a Divine Order.

He has been recognized as a Legendary Game Hunter for one season.

He has been elected to the ruling council of a city.

He slew the chaos-empowered Tolonar, Prince of the Dun Valley.

He is an honorary Indyuk warrior.

He successfully defended Ciem from invaders.

He has slain the Elder lava daemon.

He has led a House of the Undead.

He fought in the battle against Grumagh, Warlord of the Devourer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rubbing Her hands together, Iosyne says, "Now... will My new betrothed survive the most important test of all?"

You have emoted: Ezalor's trembling escalates, whatever emotion, excitement or fear, clouding all else. "Pain, Equality, Power," he mutters under his breath, his eyes widening as far as they can open before he nods.

Iosyne crooks Her finger in a beckoning gesture toward you, Her lower body slithering in a sinuous, serpentine fashion to close the distance between Herself and you. "Two for one - a heart AND a body. It is truly My -lucky- day."

You have emoted: The shadows flickering around Ezalor's ring swirls in a frenzy, veritably drowning out the presence of the hand bearing the ring as they rage, nearly obscuring it completely from view. The red mark of the Bloodletter cuts bright through the haze as Ezalor clenches his hand, hard, into a fist; his nails dig into his palms deep enough to draw blood. "I am Yours, my Malevolence," he whispers, chin tilting to look Iosyne directly where Her eyes should be.

One clawed hand closes over your arm, Iosyne's grip like a steel vice. The other hand seizes your chin, pulling you closer still into Her possession. "Best of luck," She murmurs, Her lips parting in order for Her tongue to run over them.

Iosyne moves in towards Ezalor, outstretching Her hands and opening Her fanged mouth impossibly wide.

Opening Her mouth to obscene and unnatural proportions, the Malevolent reveals row upon row of dagger-like teeth as She moves with unnatural speed to your body. A shadow partially envelops Her form, extending Her body in an illusory fashion to almost give Her the appearance of a tentacled fiend, lashing angrily with appendages of shadow. Her form grows larger and larger still, until She is poised above you with Her glowing white eyes flaring bright. The Malevolent Goddess darts toward your head with Her maw, releasing a deafening and otherworldly screech as She does so. The horrific sensation of your face being ripped off is the last feeling awarded to you as your form finally succumbs to death.

You have been slain by Iosyne.

Ezalor has attempted to unite with the Goddess Iosyne, but his mortal form was unfortunately found wanting.

Iosyne has broken off your proposal of Unity.

(Order): You say, "Ah, maybe someday. Until then I shall have to offer the hearts of others to You rather than my own."

(Order): Iosyne says, "The thing about mortals is that they -just- don't hold up when their essence is put to the test. What a shame!"

(Order): You say, "There is always room for more Power! I shall have to find it."

CiarelleDamonicusMoireanJaslineSlypheFerrikOmeiJensenEmelleTeaniDraimanArekaIosyneHavenPiperRiluoVharenIsandeAloli

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I usually don't read RP logs, but THIS LOG. Oh my.
    ArbreVharen
  • It was cute.
  • edited January 2014
    ezalor + iosyne = otp

i am rapture coder
    EzalorJensen
  • Wow, so I've been doing things wrong for -years-. Time to start those jaw exercises!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Pure awesomeness!

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'm bummed that I lost the log of what happened leading up to this. :(

Ah, well. Love seeing the aftermath perspective though!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Kinky.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IosyneDraimanRiluo
  • Hey that's what Ferrik did all the time when he was dating.  I death roll on the first date.

TeaniEzalorEmelleAarbrokAishiaXavinAryanneTrager
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    make love war.
    ArbreAryanne