So After weeks of pondering putting this on the forums I thought why not since everyone keeps going on about how expensive systems here are compare to the other IRE games I thought to offer mine.
This system is created
for Mudlet 2.1+ and usable on linux and windows.
The system works mainly on Mudbot as personally I dont like the mudlet
mapper, and I am willing to give my Imap to them who are interested.
(with the current xterm messing up mudbot I am working on mudlet mapper to fit into the system)
A few features are ...
- Full GMCP
- Living and Undead Curing
- Auto Defence (can turn on and off defences)
- Concoctions/Reanimation Refill System
- Mob tracking (guards, hitable mobs and others)
- Highlighting coloring, Also colored enemy/allies/friends
- Quests System (works for mudbot)
- 'Eval' caller for Honor mobs (calls uninjured/damage etc)
- Whos in room window
- Precache system
- Web calling, following, and so on
- Information and Warning Echo for certain skills
- Pause/unpause function for testing
- Intelligent web calling (scent, who list, etc)
- People Profile, (so you can keep track of your rp)
- Statuses window (tracks peoples statuses/class and so on)
- Combat system
- Harvester (plants and inks)<
- Custom/changeable curing
- Easy weapon wielder from GMCP
- Class configurable, (ritualer, vibes, etc depending on class)
- Two bashing modes, normal name bashing or mob number bashing
The look of the system can change between people but the base of what I have is, http://mayhemzone.net/images/blue.jpgSo, What comes with my system is:
- Full curing system.
- One offensive system of the class of your choosing,
- Imap (for mudbot)
- As Much support as you wish.
- System Updates.
Message me for any details or questions and I'll point you to a better list of features.
Post edited by Nalor on