Characters

Not sure where else this would be posted so going here. I was wondering if it has ever been done before, but I want to delete Demion and start fresh. I've put a lot of work into him mainly credits and was curious if there is a way to get some of that back on my new charater...not all of it...maybe a third? If not alright. Just wondering.

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I wish. :(
    Arbre
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I do not think you can sadly.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'd fry two characters in a heartbeat.
    Katszia
  • I concur...ive got two char's id suicide in a heartbeat for a new start with some of my credits
  • I don't really want to get rid of Demion but he is to far gone to do anything with...so figured a fresh start would be best. A chance to make a decent character and learn from the mistakes I had made with Demion.
  • There's currently no way to do this. I don't think any IRE game has any kind of transmort/remort option.

Heck. I'd buy an artifact token to reset Veovis' background. I must've been drunk when I wrote it.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    If we ever did it, it would have to be an IRE-wide thing, like most fundamental changes to our credit/character system. That's primarily why this hasn't happened yet -- individual games or producers may favor the change, but it has to be a corporate agreement and shift.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • What about resetting my crummy 10 or 11 year old background? :P
    AryanneDaskalos
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    If it makes you feel better I don't think people usually read those. >_>
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    And you can set it to private so that no one can!