Veovis and Daskalos have a bit of a verbal sparring match

<Veovis responds to Daskalos' public post, calls Daskalos Food, etc...>

Daskalos tells you, "So you serve Ivoln?

You tell Daskalos Qefin, "Do I?"

You tell Daskalos Qefin, "You, of all mortals, should know that I serve no higher power but that of my own desire."

Daskalos tells you, "And you, of all vampires, should know I will stop at nothing to bring about the Age of Dawn."

Daskalos tells you, "And unlike in times past, where it was myself fighting, now, we have the backing of the Divine themselves. They support our holy cause, and are providing the tools to end your kind."

You tell Daskalos Qefin, "The divine are not static things. You may now enjoy the backing of some, influenced by the whims of their present shells, but perhaps that support shall not last."

Daskalos tells you, "Perhaps, but your Mother of Corruption was rightfully punched in the face and sent scampering just a few months back by the Underking. The sun is rising, Veovis."

You tell Daskalos Qefin, "The sun will rise. The sun will sit at its apogee for a time, and then the sun will set. That too is a cycle."

<Daskalos jumps Veovis.>

<Veovis mistforms.>

<Later ...>

You tell Daskalos Qefin, "You always did have one solution to every problem."

Daskalos tells you, "Didn't want you forgetting, Veovis, that I am not food. The Age of Dawn is like a tidal wave, rippling across the continent. You cannot stop it, you will not stop it. You are weak."

You tell Daskalos Qefin, "You are and will remain food, Daskalos. I have drunk from your corpse before, and perhaps I will do so again when I have shaken off these last vestiges of Torpor."

Daskalos tells you, "It is refreshing to see that you, at least, do not pretend or seek to be our allies, unlike the Spireans who keep pressing for an alliance against Bloodloch. You know your place in this realm, even if they do not."

You tell Daskalos Qefin, "What would I want with a city full of blind zealots? You're not even entertaining, much less useful."
PiperMoirean

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Daskalos tells you, "It is refreshing to see that you, at least, do not pretend or seek to be our allies, unlike the Spireans who keep pressing for an alliance against Bloodloch. You know your place in this realm, even if they do not."
    Lolwhat.

Fun quick little log, thanks for sharing.