Request: Bloodborn combat logs

NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
I finally decided to quit being lazy and get back into combat. I'm looking for combat logs to get some ideas and help me figure out what else I need to add to my offensive/defensive priorities. Thank anyone who can halp in advance.

Comments

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I haven't figured out how to log with Mudlet yet, but I have a really good one in a .txt file. PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ashmer said:
    I haven't figured out how to log with Mudlet yet, but I have a really good one in a .txt file. PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.
    Use pastehtml!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited July 2014
    I thought I would add a few quick fights. They are basic and not perfect examples, so do not think this is how we do it every time.
    First one is using slick tongue:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/beddf54f
    Second is with mindsurge:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/6af0c6b1
    Third is hidden whispers
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/dcd4c625

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Drahkuna
  • ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!
    Have there been major changes to the class since these logs?

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited February 2017
    Yeah. Bloodborn no longer exists in this incarnation. Praenomen was given a revamp and Bloodborn (different breed of vamp) and Praenomen were essentially combined. Praenomen as a whole now has specializations and I believe that Insidiae is the one closest to Bloodborn. An Insidiae Praenomen is basically pushing affs and they're probably the most potent vampire specialization at the moment because of Pillar and Blood Poison in conjunction with black bile on Frenzy. The class is different from when I was playing it years ago. Although Poison just got hit with a nerf, Praenomen is still strong.

Edit: Worth mentioning that Praenomen as a whole are generally pressuring your health and mana simultaneously, usually forcing you to pick between one or the other. They do three affs on a relatively slow balance, but don't have a raze in regards to rebounding, so they have to use one of their whispers to give you Berserking if you have rebounding up. They'll kill you either via Annihilate (insta kill at >33% max mana) or they're going to lock you and burst you based on the amount of affs that you have. If you're sparring against one, don't be afraid to let Rebounding sit up so you can get some breathing room. Target the pillar early so you can get at least two hits on it, which means that if the pressure is too strong, you can just immediately hit it one more time to kill it off or you can move away from it. Praenomen will usually hit you with Loneliness once they've really pressured you in order to make sure you can't run.
    Emir
  • Rituos is actually probably closer to Bloodborn. They have access to most of the Bloodborn skills that set them apart from normal Praenomen. Rune and Seize being the two main ones, Blood Curse now being similar to the ritual that caused whispers to be hidden. I believe Rituos is pretty potent itself, but Insidiae is currently more straight forward and achieves kills in a way that is familiar to most anyone (via venomlock/truelock), so Rituos sees little play.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    As @Emir said, Rituos is thematically closer to Bloodborn. Praenomen on a whole got a lot of stuff that Bloodborn had. Both Rituos and Insidiae push affs, but Insidiae is definitely more straight forward and better at it from nearly every vampire that I've asked.