What combos does your class use?

2»

Comments

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    I don't know about now. They're kinda expecting me to go to school. If only there were a word for expecting something the near future. Not tomorrow, not the next day..

SOON
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Sweet idea, @Oleis. Wish it had come up back in the day. I, as a Syssin, never really did much weapon-switching as a Syssin. I used whip and dirk together, no shield usually. Took too much time to switch, and tenths of a second added up to full attacks in longer fights which could make or break my winning or losing.

If I had to recommend any ideas, I would like to see something akin to DSTAB <target> <venom1> <venom2> suggest <aff1> <aff2>

And maybe DSTAB <target> <venom1> <venom2> HYPNOTISE to get started.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Jensen
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'd really like that idea. Those times when stupidity or a balance knock (f u raven) make me suggest a hypno without a stab - *cry*
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited January 2014
    You could also take it a step further. I'm not on atm and I don't have Syssin class up, but something along the lines of..

DSTAB <target> <venom1> <venom2> SHADOW SLEIGHT <pipe/herb/salve/void/amnesia> or something similar to that. I personally never minded that stupidity would catch me off-guard, but hey, if we're working on quality of life stuff I'm all for it lol.

Edit: I forgot one thing for lycanthropes. If there was a way to like...HOWL <howl1> <howl2> <howl3> and just have it eat up howl balance for the total number of seconds that that would usually take, that'd be pretty sweet. Always hated having to sit around for a few minutes getting my howls ready. Or God forbid I should try to switch mid-fight...which I did do on occasion.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Haven
  • If we are making combos that combine balance and eq attacks, like @Ezalor was referencing, then Lycan comboing should include option to bay:

<claw attack1> [bodypart] <claw attack2> [bodypart] [bay <howl/roar effect>] <target>

It should also include options for bite attacks and baying:

<bite attack> [bay <howl/roar effect>] <target>
    Rawr
    Ishin