Drawings of Aetolia

Comments

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountMember Posts: 632 mod
    Seriously? And *I* got the 10-year stigma of being Sephiroth? What a rip.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Sirina
  • XavinXavin Member Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His other things likely eclipsed the Sephiroth thing.

• TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get to a selfportrait eventually. First I'd like to share this one, which is of @Kallah.

HavenLiancaEzalorKallah
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Konnorn did a picture of Angwe awhile ago. I've neglected to add it here, assuming he would himself.

But here it is.

LinLianca
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,560 mod
    Damn, that is a wild character design.

get it wild ha ha
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES, NO ONE'S DONE WHAT I HAVE BEFORE.

No one at all >.>
    Samp
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountMember Posts: 632 mod
    Radioactivate Bob Marley goat. With Jacob's technicolor dream coat.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AryannePeriluna
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science Portland, OregonMember Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I suppose if Mister Tumnus was holding a rave in Narnia....you would have Angwe

Nia
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    Angwe said:
    Konnorn did a picture of Angwe awhile ago. I've neglected to add it here, assuming he would himself.

But here it is.

Calipso: Savage!

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    You guys do such awesome stuff - the color work is so amazing. I just found out that adobe made the older versions of their creative suite freeeeee, so I'm going to try out learning how to the art with computers stuff (my boyfriend is an artist, so we've made a drawing date).

Until I learn how to be high tech, here's a sketch of Moi and her super fierce hound.

Also here's an old sketch of Edhain being emo. I don't think that ever gets dated, right? >_>
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    Calipso
    Moirean said:
    You guys do such awesome stuff - the color work is so amazing. I just found out that adobe made the older versions of their creative suite freeeeee, so I'm going to try out learning how to the art with computers stuff (my boyfriend is an artist, so we've made a drawing date).

Good  luck hun :). I adore artwork and have always wanted to get into it but, alas, I just dont have the skills or programs. :)

• TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Calipso: Gimp, I believe, is free and quite good. look it up.

Also, last day for submissions this month (at least for those who weren't transferred from last month). Get to it!

• MeyvitchMeyvitch Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    Moirean, still can't see your pictures?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. Not sure why, it's showing up for me. There, attached it.
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove  it. Go Cerberus go!

Pretty colors! That loincloth-thingy is so intricate!
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Moirean said:
    Pretty colors! That loincloth-thingy is so intricate!
    Thank you :D And congrats on the Iron Epcirpurupspupu
    imageimage
  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Iron Epcirpurupspupu and the Eichiriaorueorauoairoiadus.
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I'll still never forget the first time I saw Toz throwing hammers."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I freaked out and thought they had somehow managed to pull me into them."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "So I tumbled away from my team and into theirs."

SirinaPerilunaErzsebet